arawulf

Gold And Glory: A Crowfall Podcast

81 posts in this topic

5WPOQpH.png

WHAT:

The Gold and Glory Podcast is a bi-weekly podcast that tackles the player-driven aspects of MMORPG's. We love Crowfall and this groundbreaking game will remain our focus for the forseeable future!

WHERE:

All episodes are recorded live at twitch.tv/goldandglorypodcast and uploaded shortly thereafter to goldandglorypodcast.com.

WHEN:

Shows are every other Tuesday at 7PM Pacific, 10PM Eastern. The weeks may vary and we like to do bonus episodes in-between so be sure to follow our social media to get exact details!

CAST:

Franklin (Chief Sarcan) - The Completionist

James (Anhrez) - The Economist

Bill (Lethality) - The Trade Master

Mike (Arawulf) - The Virtuous Hero

FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE:

All episodes are posted on our website: www.GoldandGloryPodcast.com

Subscribe via RSS or iTunes.

Additionally, you can follow us at the following social media sites:

One final note:

It is absolutely thrilling to see so many great people showing interest in Crowfall. We look forward to listening to all of your podcasts, visiting your fansites, watching your YouTube videos and Twitch streams!

G & G Podcast Episode List (Updated May 16th, 2015):

13: Spectacular Speculation

12: Combat and Coins

11: A New "Bread" of Online Gaming

10: No Anhrez, Thralls Aren't Smurfs

9: Dev Chat with J. Gordon Walton, J. Todd Coleman, Tully Ackland and Thomas Blair  

8: Eternal Kingdoms & Crab Shooters?

7: Werewolves & Guineabeasts

6: Tully's Request

5: Kick Me Started

4: Crowfall Countdown Special

3: Craftnado

2: Archetypes & World Rules

1: Why Crowfall

Edited by arawulf

I imagine the speculation will be rampant, who are your guests, what will be your topic, what sort of commentary can people expect?  I guess I'll have to listen to find out these things, however a key points to your pod cast would go a long ways.

Middle of the night for people from Europe ...  :unsure:

Yeah, sorry about that. Jobs and stuff :(

We'll be putting it up on our YouTube channel shortly afterward though. I'm also setting up our iTunes account as well.

Edited by arawulf
noobzilla_youtube likes this

I imagine the speculation will be rampant, who are your guests, what will be your topic, what sort of commentary can people expect?  I guess I'll have to listen to find out these things, however a key points to your pod cast would go a long ways.

In the first episode we'll be discussing what about Crowfall caught our interest. What we like and what our concerns are. We'll be diving into more specific material starting with episode 2.

Hope you guys are enjoying the show!

We'd like to start taking some questions from the community for discussion, starting with episode 3 tomorrow!

What would you like to hear us chat about regarding Crowfall?

arawulf likes this