Shadowlordpain

Pain Train [PTX] Multi-Core | Organized | New Player Friendly | Open Recruitment

60 posts in this topic

site-logo_1.png

Guild Name: Pain Train [PTX]
Guild Website: Pain Train
Focus: PvP | Hardcore & Semi-Hardcore Gameplay | Social | Eternal Kingdoms
Timezone: EST/PST/OCE
Contacts: Shadowlord Pain, Gilx, Alici
VOIP: Discord https://discord.gg/DhWmfjh
Apply Now: Application

Who We Are
Pain Train [PTX] is a competitive, organized and democratic based Multi-Gaming Community made up of veteran gamers from around the world. We have been around for 10 years strong making many friends along the way! Our member base is primarily over the age of 25 with years of gaming experience. In Pain Train we enjoy a variety of gaming genres including, but not limited to; FPS, RTS, Moba, MMORPG, and Arena Combat. We invite you to join our community and share your gaming experience with us.

Philosophy
In Pain Train, we take having fun seriously. Our focus is making sure that our community is active, helpful, mature, competitive and most of all, FUN! To accomplish this, we ask that our members be over the age of 18, active, represent our community with integrity and use the social forms of communications that we provide. It is very important to us that every member of PTX participate on Discord while in game and have a working headset and mic.

No Drama
Pain Train has a very strict “No Drama” policy. Leave all of the drama at the door. Real-Life drama has no place in our Discord server or in our community.

What We Look For In Our Members
Pain Train is looking for active and mature players that strive to be successful all while having fun working as a team. We are in need of members that enjoy organized gameplay, enjoy both PvP and PvE content, theorycrafting, dungeons and having fun in Discord. We are accepting casual and hardcore gamers alike! If you enjoy being yourself and gaming with others, Pain Train is the community for you!

Edited by Shadowlordpain
krevra, Alici, beetle and 3 others like this

@NocturnalDemise We will be playing both.

I'm looking forward to potentially working with a lot of you in Crowfall! The EK system looks pretty interesting. I can't wait to try it out! Most importantly, PvP. Seems like this too will be a great game.

Edited by Shadowlordpain
JamesGoblin likes this

In search of like-minded gamers to join our community! If you're in need of a semi-hardcore mature gaming community then look no further! Pain Train is recruiting hardcore and semi casual players alike! No matter the playstyle, we have a spot for you! Join me in TeamSpeak to have a quick chat or apply today!

JamesGoblin likes this

Pain Train is looking for qualified individuals to fill key positions in our Crowfall division. If you're a gamer that loves to lead, help and develop your fellow guild mates, PM me or stop into our TS server to chat. We're looking for more leaders to add to our ranks to ensure that we have yet another successful launch! 

JamesGoblin likes this

Hello Diz! It's always nice to chat with players from Legend Gaming! I've had some conversations with Vellic and the Camelot Unchained crew in TeamSpeak. Very cool people! I have to say, I'm very excited about Crowfall! My guys and gals can't wait to see all of the awesomeness this game has to offer!

JamesGoblin and Diz like this

If you're looking for a fun community with a chill environment, come and check us out! Feel free to hop into our TeamSpeak and chat with any member of leadership. We're interested in speaking to like-minded individuals who are looking to enjoy all that Crowfall has to offer. We are looking for gamers with all types of playstyles and time commitments! PM me!