Ricco96

Arrows inventory

64 posts in this topic

Are equipped arrows lootable? Still think that when we start seeing big arrows packs people will stop complaining... Just wait...

EDIT:

Also please stop using 'crafting arrows is boring' as a argument! That is beside the point. That is a discussion to the crafting sub. That and the ranger mechanics arent linked...

Edited by BarriaKarl
Dondagora likes this

Are larger stacks of arrows confirmed? If so, that alleviates some of the angst, but it still doesn't accomplish what the devs set out for with the Ranger's arrows. The idea was versatility, but players aren't going to carry multiple stacks with them because anything not equipped is subject to looting. 

I appreciate the deep crafting system in Crowfall. I don't know if many people are saying crafting arrows is boring, we're saying it's tedious. I can handle doing 10 minutes of boring stuff each evening to enjoy the rest of my night. Many of us, however, are not wanting to endure 10 extra minutes of boring stuff every time we die. That's what makes it tedious. 

I don't see what crafting arrows accomplishes that simply selecting a type of arrow wouldn't apart from contributing to the crafting. I think the biggest difference of opinion is really just over whether or not that contribution is worth the cost (problematic combat/inventory issues disproportionately affecting one class over the others). Some of us embrace it and others don't. There isn't one right answer. Both sides are valid. 

Soulreaver likes this

People are not going to play rangers at first part of any campaign because of the cost and time it will take to get them ready for fighting.  Right now we have everything available but its going to take longer when we don't and there is no point even with out arrows to farm more to get it up and running then add in arrows its even worse.

Kyranleskil likes this

5 hours ago, Voluse said:

People are not going to play rangers at first part of any campaign because of the cost and time it will take to get them ready for fighting.  Right now we have everything available but its going to take longer when we don't and there is no point even with out arrows to farm more to get it up and running then add in arrows its even worse.

@My Concern as well.