Qaira

New and Need a Lil Help!

8 posts in this topic

Hey all I'm new, after binging on Crowfall content last weekend I caved and bought the alpha access package. I'm having problems getting into the game (stuck on the loading screen) where do I go to post about that?

Hello and thanks!

RogueSix and JamesGoblin like this

I had this issue. Suggest using the patcher Launch button to login as opposed to the game client. That is, use CrowfallUpdate.exe not CrowfallClient.exe 

Hey all I'm new, after binging on Crowfall content last weekend I caved and bought the alpha access package. I'm having problems getting into the game (stuck on the loading screen) where do I go to post about that?

Hello and thanks!

JamesGoblin and Akineko like this

I had this issue. Suggest using the patcher Launch button to login as opposed to the game client. That is, use CrowfallUpdate.exe not CrowfallClient.exe 

Yep I use the patcher to get in.

Um. Did you get into the Lobby? Or are you stuck even before that?

Oh and welcome :D

I managed to get into the lobby, I get stuck on the loading screen to get into the world.

JamesGoblin likes this

Were the servers open? O_o
I know, don't hate me for the obvious question but, if it's only a snap test than maybe you logged in right when the servers got down.

Do you still have the same problem?

JamesGoblin likes this

Were the servers open? O_o

I know, don't hate me for the obvious question but, if it's only a snap test than maybe you logged in right when the servers got down.

Do you still have the same problem?

Yep today when I try I'm still crashing on the loading screen after I press "Join Game"

JamesGoblin likes this

Hum.
You tried repairing the launcher & deinstalling the whole thing, I guess.
If nothing else helps, try writing a mail to Gordon *cough* the support ;)

Should be support@crowfall.com, if I'm not mistaken

JamesGoblin and Qaira like this

Hello and thanks!

Hello Qaira and welcome to crowfall ! :D

If you're stuck during loading screen Run Command Prompt as an administrator type or copy this ->> 

Taskkill /F /IM CrowfallClient.exe

and hit enter.

Then go to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Crowfall\CFTest

or where ever you've installed CF.

Get inside CFTest folder get the recent logs will be dated as an example 2017-01-15_CrowfallClient_  also there will be a folder to have crash.dmp if that folder available as the date when you crash or stuck just  zip both the .log file and the crash folder into one and send it to support@crowfall.com or support@artcraftent.com

Cheers

Edit: Late respond as always. : -_-

Edited by Mox
JamesGoblin likes this