VIKINGNAIL

You can slice him, you can dice him, but the smed man just keeps on coming.

10 posts in this topic

Even through his faults the games he has worked on are still extremely popular. Don't know much about the guy or what he has done but the games he has worked on are pretty darn good. Hopefully he does better with Amazon.

Edited by krevra
JamesGoblin and courant101 like this

I dont like the guy.  He was instrumental in turning MMOs into carebear amusement park rides.  Most of the audience doesnt like PvP ... get rid of it.  The game is too hard ... make it easier.  Bright lights, pretty pictures and little "DING" sound that you fiend for.

All of things are important to bring carebears to the game. What is the point if you dont let me hunt them and if they cant QQ on the forums.

wor and JamesGoblin like this

On 2/15/2017 at 4:05 PM, zolaz said:

I dont like the guy.  He was instrumental in turning MMOs into carebear amusement park rides.  Most of the audience doesnt like PvP ... get rid of it.  The game is too hard ... make it easier.  Bright lights, pretty pictures and little "DING" sound that you fiend for.

All of things are important to bring carebears to the game. What is the point if you dont let me hunt them and if they cant QQ on the forums.

Agreed, I used to be a huge SOE fanboy (hell, I just downloaded and played Project 1999 for 3 hours today). SWG -> CU and SWG -> NGE and EQ2 crafting updates were all terrible decisions. Not sure if we can blame it all on him though.

JamesGoblin likes this

40 minutes ago, Unfolded said:

SWG -> CU and SWG -> NGE and EQ2 crafting updates were all terrible decisions. Not sure if we can blame it all on him though.

We will certainly try ;P

JamesGoblin likes this

On 15.2.2017 at 11:05 PM, zolaz said:

SnafbvR.gif

JamesGoblin likes this