Jlane

Forum Update Bug Log

Question

114 answers to this question

I have also mailed to support about it and they said they would relay the problem to the web devs. Just posting here for others to be read so they know the problem is known. It seems my forum badge isn't changed when I change it in my account.

On 3/14/2017 at 9:29 AM, Daddie said:

I have also mailed to support about it and they said they would relay the problem to the web devs. Just posting here for others to be read so they know the problem is known. It seems my forum badge isn't changed when I change it in my account.

This is now resolved. Once you change it, re-login and it should update. 

On 3/12/2017 at 5:51 AM, Kraahk said:

Not able to post pictures. And there's no picture button.

This is now fixed. See "Insert other media" above the Submit Reply button.

Kraahk likes this

1 hour ago, Jlane said:

This is now resolved. Once you change it, re-login and it should update. 

Lets try it :)

edit: Yup.. it works :)

Edited by Daddie
Jlane likes this

On 3/17/2017 at 10:57 AM, emmgee said:

I still have to attempt to log in several times on the main website before it 'carries over' to the forums.

Also had the same issue repeatedly

JLane Please please please can the time between posts be massively reduced. Its 90 Seconds i think at the moment.  Most forums have it around 10-20 seconds over a minute is ridiculous when posting answers to new crows or discussing a bug.

New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 64 seconds before submitting

On 3/18/2017 at 0:27 PM, Mhudson324 said:

Also had the same issue repeatedly

JLane Please please please can the time between posts be massively reduced. Its 90 Seconds i think at the moment.  Most forums have it around 10-20 seconds over a minute is ridiculous when posting answers to new crows or discussing a bug.

New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 64 seconds before submitting

I agree -- 3 minutes was a bit excessive. I shortened the post time to 20 seconds.

Mhudson324 and EdZ like this

Awesome thanks :)  its not often that i make posts in quick succession but when  I do the wait seemed never ending

... not sure if it already has been reported or if it is only a problem on my side:

If I try to edit my posts, I can only enter the reason, but am not able to see or alter my initial post.

Also trying to report my posts won't let me enter a reason for reporting.

Edited by lichtqu4nt
verifiying that bug is resolved and taking the chance to respell ;)
KrakkenSmacken likes this

Not able to create new personal messages, due to missing message input field (answering to older conversations is possible).

Tdp9bLJ.jpg

On 3/25/2017 at 6:37 AM, lichtqu4nt said:

... not sure if it already has been reported or if it is onyl a problem on my side:

If I try to edit my posts, I can only enter the reason, but am not able to see or alter my initial post.

Also trying to report my posts won't let me enter a reason for reporting.

17 hours ago, Kraahk said:

Not able to create new personal messages, due to missing message input field (answering to older conversations is possible).

Tdp9bLJ.jpg

Thanks for the reports. We patched a security fix for the forums this past week. It appears doing so did break these boxes in various places around the forums. I am in contact with our forum providers to get this resolved, as the issue is not on our end.

Weebles, lichtqu4nt and Kraahk like this