sarpedon

Visual Resource Guide

8 posts in this topic

As a request for a follow-up to: https://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/15870-quick-visual-tree-guide/ here is the one for all the resources...

tLf3KhF.png

Hopefully this helps newcomers tell the difference between slag and cobblestone!

I'll probably do one more iteration near release, so feedback welcome ( I'll get a better picture of travertine...)

Akineko, goose, feuerwehr and 12 others like this

On 3.3.2017 at 7:04 AM, sarpedon said:

As a request for a follow-up

Well done. :) Good to see you are working on expanding your previous work.

Is there a reason why the most common resources are on the right side? Usually it would be more understandable if the most common resource would be on the left side. Also, if you want to enhance your picture even more, you might add some basic informations about a specific bonus a specific resource might give.

JamesGoblin likes this

For the sake of avoiding future confusion and assuming that it is possible to edit posts beyond a certain age, I also recommend including a link to the next iteration in your previous posts, in case things change, to make it easier for people who don't read the date on a post to get to current information instead of necroposting.

Super helpful, though. <3

feuerwehr and JamesGoblin like this

I played for the first time during the 03/31 test session. I played on the PVE server to get acclimated. I ran over every part of the that map and only saw Knotwood, Slag, and Cobblestone.

Are the higher end items only available on PVP servers? Was this a bug for that specific testing session? It was my understanding the Mobs were bugged for it as they were near impossible to find and usually stuck in the environment.

feuerwehr and JamesGoblin like this

3 hours ago, Jesteric said:

Are the higher end items only available on PVP servers?

Yes, for better Ressource you have to Play the pvp Server

3 hours ago, Jesteric said:

It was my understanding the Mobs were bugged for it as they were near impossible to find and usually stuck in the environment.

Sorry, i cant give you an asware becurse i was not by the testing.

JamesGoblin likes this