Pann

Playtest feedback for March Fri, March 17 – Mon, March 20

181 posts in this topic

When the session has ended, please use this forum to share your feedback about the playtest including any bugs or anomalies you may have encountered. 

30 minutes ago, Jah said:

In the lower left hand corner of the calendar it says which time zone is being displayed.

thanks! didn't see it, it was very tiny

Login Screen :

The whiteness of the picture is still burning my eyes.  the smokey white overlay on the picture make looking at the chat box annoying and the sheer brightness.. it's just over the top.

I seem to be having trouble updating to the proper version.  My launcher says I'm on 4.5, but when I launch and the game initializes, the client is still 4.4.  Repairing files has not corrected the issue.

Getting the same thing. Client says I'm at 4.5, yet launcher screen tells me to update. login screen shows shows 4.4-8196 built on 3/10

Maybe fixed: Removed CrowfallUpdate.ver out of the root folder and was able to patch...

Edited by thojorkill

23 minutes ago, Morvelaira said:

I seem to be having trouble updating to the proper version.  My launcher says I'm on 4.5, but when I launch and the game initializes, the client is still 4.4.  Repairing files has not corrected the issue.

This is happening to me as well.