Pann

Building in Builderworld - Official discussion thread

27 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Sioncent said:

Sounds great - where do we submit questions??

Here on this thread??

I think you can ask them live on Twitch chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My main questions are really more about how what we are seeing so far will translate into campaign worlds....

(e.g. limits / reclaiming ruins, crafting and skill training elements, siege conditions, what purpose structures serve etc)

and when we will see some greybox castles, citadels or palaces :)

Edited by Tinnis
Tofyzer likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sioncent said:

Sounds great - where do we submit questions??

Here on this thread??

We'll take questions from the livestream's chat channel during the event. 

3 hours ago, Chemosh said:

wonder if they are building somethign or showing whats built :P

 

They are going to be placing at least one building and some walls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pann said:

We'll take questions from the livestream's chat channel during the event. 

They are going to be placing at least one building and some walls. 

Have them make a large keep using a small keep and 2 small forts :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I arrived too late to be able to troll and ask serious questions at the same time.

So I did troll, but forgot to ask a question.

So far, we have nice walls, etc. But I was wondering about the possibility to have them display flags, or blazons, or carpentry, showing the color of the alignment / faction / guild owning the building (either in EK and / or campaign) from afar, with the ability to not show it in campaign for strategic purposes.

Trying to find a pic that would give an idea (just found that, but well...):

8a8a1a90ed64135cd20c69b5d2f73876.jpg

Daddie, Nivhawk, mrmoneda and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Eaden said:

I arrived too late to be able to troll and ask serious questions at the same time.

So I did troll, but forgot to ask a question.

So far, we have nice walls, etc. But I was wondering about the possibility to have them display flags, or blazons, or carpentry, showing the color of the alignment / faction / guild owning the building (either in EK and / or campaign) from afar, with the ability to not show it in campaign for strategic purposes.

Trying to find a pic that would give an idea (just found that, but well...):

8a8a1a90ed64135cd20c69b5d2f73876.jpg

Love it. Especially the emergency slide you can use in case the attackers breach through the walls. xD

Daddie and Eaden like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kraahk said:

Love it. Especially the emergency slide you can use in case the attackers breach through the walls. xD

They'd have to be inflatable like they are on aircraft's.  That way people won't be able to climb up them when they are sieging it.

Eaden and Kraahk like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wabice said:

I was forced to miss the stream due to unforeseen circumstances today.  Sorry I missed the party!

Don't worry, you just missed some walls. Sometimes in life this can be a good thing. ;)

Edited by Kraahk
Eaden and Wabice like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we can build only inside EK, right? I mean using builder interface, using parsels, walls, castles, houses etc.

can some1 explain me cuz ppl asking and I actually don't know answer: what does this buildings for? only for aesthetic feelings? or to simulate our own sandbox contractual battles (I saw somethere what we can turn pvp on and invite ppl to EK and fight)

ontop of this question, most of the times there will be pve only rules in EK. for what all those walls?

OR devs planed to add possibility to owners (empreror for example) build limited buildings around points of interests inside PVP campaigns?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.