Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SirGeorge

Content Pending on removal. 

22 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, SirGeorge said:

Again if you want to send in your clips. send them in at crowfalltop5clips@gmail.com. Any format accepted so long as it is 1080p minimum.

1080p@10fps video inc :P

So wait. Top 5 clips consists of 10 minutes watching durenthal from Sugoi run around flailing around trying to hit people on a knight?

(I feel like noting that the 35 seconds of introduction time is a bit much.)

Edited by Vectious
IHeartFargo likes this

48 minutes ago, Vectious said:

So wait. Top 5 clips consists of 10 minutes watching durenthal from Sugoi run around flailing around trying to hit people on a knight?

(I feel like noting that the 35 seconds of introduction time is a bit much.)

the GvG Category is limited to one giant fight or Five group fights per testing period. I would of loved it other POVs or Fights were sent in... But I can't really force people to send in clips.  But sadly He was the only one to send in a Giant fight clip.

You are absolutely more then welcomed to send in your POV clips, fights, bugs. Heck if you guys want I'll even do a video on how you can record your own clips if you don't know how. Truth be told I have custom Intros for Winterblades / Caldera / Killjoy / Sugoi at the moment. It just happens that only one guild is really sending in clips. for the GvG category

Edited by SirGeorge

2 minutes ago, SirGeorge said:

But sadly He was the only one to send in a Giant fight clip.

So wait, only durenthal is sending in videos?

Shouldn't this be DurenFall Top 5 Clips?

Just now, Vectious said:

No, I have quite a few clips from actually 12 different users. 33 to be exact Just only one that qualifies for GvG

6 minutes ago, Vectious said:

Again... You're also more then welcomed to send in your clips. If you don't know how I would be more then glad to show you how. 

2 minutes ago, SirGeorge said:

No, I have quite a few clips from actually 12 different users. 33 to be exact Just only one that qualifies for GvG

10 minutes ago, SirGeorge said:

the GvG Category is limited to one giant fight or Five group fights per testing period.

I see. It must be the GvG that is misleading. Most people would think that it means group vs group, or five vs five. I guess here GvG means 'giant fight' or 5v5v5v5v5.

No wonder only 1 out of the 12 understood what you meant and you got 32 useless clips. 

Personally I had a number of group vs group fights this weekend, but as has been the case for the last few weeks to months I don't feel like the game is in a state to show off the footage (especially in a guild and or 'skill' context) from either combat design, balance, bugs or performance [esp from druid pov]

(e.g. this weekend everyone doing double power hits / healing lol mkay... etc)

so i've laid off that sort of video for this period until it improves

but yea this video is literally just durenthal's 10 minute video verbatim? (but less quality from youtube rip)

Edited by Tinnis

Just now, Tinnis said:

Personally I had a number of group vs group fights this weekend, but as has been the case for the last few weeks to month I don't feel like the game is in a state to show off the footage from either combat design, balance, bugs or performance [esp from druid pov]

(e.g. this weekend everyone doing double power hits / healing etc)

so i've laid off that sort of video for this period until it improves

but yea this video is literally just durenthal's 10 minute video verbatim? (but less quality from youtube rip)

Please send them in. I thought you guys did spectacular this weekend in the large fights. And as I said. I would love if I had multiple point of views.

3 minutes ago, Vectious said:

I see. It must be the GvG that is misleading. Most people would think that it means group vs group, or five vs five. I guess here GvG means 'giant fight' or 5v5v5v5v5.

No wonder only 1 out of the 12 understood what you meant and you got 32 useless clips. 

There's more then the GvG category. You can easily find them in the main Crowfall Top 5 clips. 

SirGeorge, please don't abandon this project. All of us on the team were excited when you announced it, and we're looking forward to seeing how it evolves. Sometimes constructive criticism isn't as kind as it could be, but don't let that get you down. If we jumped ship when someone said something unkind, there would be no Crowfall. 

Let me know how we can help. 

Wasn't their an E-Sports website that got started up sometime ago? crowfallinfo or something? I don't see this as really taking off until Crowfall actually launches, but afterwards I could see this being quite a thing as long as people can control EKs to the extent of filtering out, unwanted outsiders.

On 3/28/2017 at 3:30 PM, SirGeorge said:

... I can't really force people to send in clips. 

I'd enjoy seeing some video shorts based on SirGeorge and the Potion Emporium. Try your shop on the PvP servers - I like some RP mixed in with the PvP mayhem!

Just a suggestion if are looking for CF content ideas :)

8 minutes ago, miraluna said:

I'd enjoy seeing some video shorts based on SirGeorge and the Potion Emporium. Try your shop on the PvP servers - I like some RP mixed in with the PvP mayhem!

Just a suggestion if are looking for CF content ideas :)

plan to do edited video clips. The downside is that if I were to try Potion Emporium of pvp. Certain groups would hunt me down, just for being part of sugoi :P 

That said I do put out a decent flow of content Trying for 2-3 vids a week (but with two weekends in a row canceled .... cant do much) Its just I don't post it here as again.. certain groups will dislike it simply for not being part of sugoi.  

Just wanted to say that your tutorial for beginners in your channel is very good and fun, keep making the video man and don't let anyone stop you!

I know that bob will help you!

9 hours ago, Jah said:

Sounds like your problem is Sugoi.

Perhaps Vectious will like your videos if you join a more reputable guild.

Nah Im good being in my fun guild, down to earth guild, and likes to watch and talk about anime together :P 

that said if a person dislikes someone else just for being in a different guild... I don't mind them not being part of my social circle :) 

Phylor the Jester likes this

On 4/16/2017 at 8:55 PM, SirGeorge said:

Nah Im good being in my fun guild, down to earth guild, and likes to watch and talk about anime together :P 

that said if a person dislikes someone else just for being in a different guild... I don't mind them not being part of my social circle :) 

It's mostly just that @destrin guy that I hate.