Pann

Snap test!

18 posts in this topic

It's snap test time! We're wiping EKs afterward, so put all the toys you want to keep into the Spirit Bank! 

Test will last approximately one hour. 

Kraahk likes this

I don't have anything to put in my spirit bank. The inventory bugs ate my inventory items. Which is to say: the hunger! I can even hear it laughing: 'Bwahaha, i know what you built last sunday.....".

Goosebumps....

;)

anhrezcf likes this

Same +resource bug as last week:

Using a weapon with +resource on it drops my stam to almost nothing.. enough only for one swing.

Using a weapon without the +resource means my stam is normal.

Both weapons shown at the end of the video.

I did some further testing with other maces I have and with a shield that has +resource:
With a shield that does NOT have +resource and a mace with:
+stam - works fine
+combat resource regen - works fine (including stamina regen, as far as I can tell from the video)
+resource - stam depleted dramatically

With a shield that has +resource: stam depleted dramatically on all combos. When I have a mace with +resource and shield with +resource, I have insufficient stamina to hit 4 even once.

IHeartFargo and Anthrage like this

I downloaded the new client and extraced to a new folder. I ran the patcher and patched the client. If I launch the game from the patcher I can login to the patcher then it takes me to the second screen "the crow screen" where Login fails. If I run the crowfallclient exe I can login from the crow screen to the game just fine.

ok, now it seems to work from the patcher. Maybe the snap test caused the intial problem. I was trying to log right before it was announced.

Edited by hellzfull

Two additional bugs:

1) When I'm in a group, with the global chat tab selected, my chat goes to my group instead of global.  This has been ongoing for weeks.

2) The launcher is no longer passing login credentials to the client.  After successfully logging into the launcher, I have to log into the client itself when it launches.

Anthrage and IHeartFargo like this

I can remove items from the bank no issue. But I cannot deposit into the bank anymore. I can move things around in the bank and have space now. but no deposits. 

Logged to lobby and back in. no luck. Logged to desktop and logged back in still no work. Removed something new, cannot deposit. Help!

Also mouseover tooltip not working with K screen. 
Hit points on items seem okay. and the big one the 100% cpu bug is gone. Got in fights and 18% cpu useage. Much much kudos!

Tofyzer, IHeartFargo and untuin like this

@Pann I had EK pces still stuck in my inventory from w/end test that wouldn't transfer to SB will theses be lost?

1. Couple times I used duelist passwall directly into my group mate and I was stuck in place with no way to move. Only way to break it was to have the group mate leave group and damage me to knock me out of it. 
  2. Nameplates didn't show up but I kinda liked it. 
  3. Floating combat text didn't show up and that was no good. 
  4. Some level of detail issues
    1. unknown.png

Still seeing some oddities in the Spirit Bank inventory. This was my mouse over and empty square, and something I have never crafted no looted before.

I will need to empty my SP this weekend to see if there are any things still trapped behind stacks.

xNd1o1Q.png

Anthrage and Tofyzer like this

Did some heartwood crafting

• Heartwood drop rate still seems way off. I harvested 57 trees and got 2 pieces of heartwood. If the 2.75% was per tree that would make sense but supposedly it should be per loot proc/hit table so I am at 171 hits to the hit table with only 2 heartwood? that is 50% less then I would expect
  • The creation of the Siege Banner works great, but the quality of the items in the components did not come through used Green and Blue in the flag portion only white outcome? I know stats are not in but wondering if quality transference was in for the components  

luQFo7M.png

Edited by anhrezcf
Kraahk likes this

Not able to deposit anything. Bank worked fine otherwise. But notice at the very bottom of the bank window in the video there was some stuff, stuffed down below. I was able to drag up 3 houses but I have way way way more crap there in deeds and parcels. I need to not transfer everything it seems to be way overflowing and breaking stuff. 
Otherwise boring video and my organizational skills need some work. 

Near the end of the video it shows my Srathorworld issue with the EK not spinning up as well.

Bank bug feedback: I was able to add items to the bank, but not by right click and I couldn't add to a stack of items with drag and drop.

Looking at my EK (an others) there is not button to try and launch my EK it's gray as if it was already pushed.. under it there is written : FAILED.

Sk_rmbillede_10.png

Edit :

Checking my Alt Account - the launcher button looks fine and that leaves me to believe that just like LAST weekend the Soulreaver account is STILL bugged, and I'm unable to launch into an EK : my own or others. 

My alt has Launch Button showing up just fine and under it : ASLEEP

Edited by Soulreaver
anhrezcf likes this

Name plates:

• Name plates were very hit or miss, most of the time not showing up.  That said, I would be interested to see what the game plays like with less name plates IF there were more ways to distinguish friend from foe.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wASx2j_Y5ts

Soul Power:

Edited by destrin

I am seeing a stat of only 10 quarrying according to the AT stat sheet, I have trained to amazing hammers which should give me 20 quarry...    is this perhaps why stone motherlodes are not seeming to be touched. I have heard that ore motherlodes can be done but nobody is getting the pen on the stone.   I will post this again with screenshots once in game today.

Couldn't put loot in SB( believe this is from EK deeds taking up spacegoing invisible in the SB)

Crafting an item I'd get to the take window but can't take or drag item can only destroy item.