Pann

Crowfall Live! "Massive Reveal" Q&A - Official question thread

166 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Jah said:

It is certainly confusing. You won't have to wait until Beta 2, though. Beta 2 has already been in pre-alpha and will be again. I would be surprised if you couldn't play this weekend.

Check the FAQ for more info on how it works:

http://crowfall.com/en/faq/subcat_playtesting/alpha-and-beta-testing/

I appreciate the respect back and hope that what you are saying is true. Would love to give the game a try as this is what I was when I made the purchase. Thanks 

(This may have been answered already, please point me to the right place if it has)

Since archetypes no longer exist which gets rid of race locking, when you train multiple "classes" that are usable by the same race...do you get access to all of them or do you have to choose which class is active?

did you have some plan to increase possible active skill slot amount?

(dunno was asked or not)

or will you think about intoruce some setups (like it was in GW) (switch between 2 panels or build on hotkey in combat)

Edited by makkon

1 hour ago, makkon said:

did you have some plan to increase possible active skill slot amount?

(dunno was asked or not)

or will you think about intoruce some setups (like it was in GW) (switch between 2 panels or build on hotkey in combat)

When they first announced the revamped Discipline system a few Months ago, think Blair said we'd have a swappable hotbar we could put the extra abilities on.

11 hours ago, pang said:

When they first announced the revamped Discipline system a few Months ago, think Blair said we'd have a swappable hotbar we could put the extra abilities on.

this will be good coz atm double panel classes have huge advantage

especially if they have no problem with resource like ranger