Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tinnis

What will you pick? Choose your race, class and runestones survey!

58 posts in this topic

The following form will simulate race and class restrictions combined with currently revealed runestones

What will you pick - fill it in and show everyone! (you could also save your submitted url after clicking 'see how i did' as a some of character planner too...)

https://goo.gl/forms/8Y7TJKjLCAQpwKxu1

see collation runestone images by name here (also linked to from above survey) https://goo.gl/lvPDDv

I went with....

Fae, druid, bard, dryad, master of mystic staves, explosive thorns, protective thorns and prickly skin [my build link].

#make thorns great again </s>

Buuut I have many many many things I would actually want to try.

Good job ace, I want to do everything!

COMMUNITY RESULTS LINK

Also created a complimentary Power loadout builder

Edited by Tinnis
moneda, Kiro, baerin and 4 others like this

Minotaur anything.
Jon O'Neal has the right idea though. Minotaur Champion looks absolutely terrifying
Minotaur > Champion > Runescarred Gladiator, Destroyer > Master of Axes > Last Resort, Overwhelming Odds, Stoneskin, Sparring
Champion is now great again
Edit: just saw stoneskin was for forgemaster/stoneborn.

Edited by Groovin
Kiro and brandon like this

36 minutes ago, Groovin said:

Minotaur anything.
Jon O'Neal has the right idea though. Minotaur Champion looks absolutely terrifying
Minotaur > Champion > Runescarred Gladiator, Destroyer > Master of Axes > Last Resort, Overwhelming Odds, Stoneskin
Champion is now great again

I'll be scared poorly made socksless if I ever see a Minotaur Champion with Scarecrow and/or Mudman

8 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

ops. thanks fixed. can't promise no more errors :)

Well since we are at it i didnt check all your disciplines but they add some new ones since the reveal like Banshee. Keeping this updated may turn out to be a chore.

5 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

Well since we are at it i didnt check all your disciplines but they add some new ones since the reveal like Banshee. Keeping this updated may turn out to be a chore.

its a one off. i'm not wiki-ing everything any more :)

BarriaKarl likes this

25 minutes ago, coolster50 said:

I'll be scared poorly made socksless if I ever see a Minotaur Champion with Scarecrow and/or Mudman

That would be pretty spooky

So many options, I completely looked over that at first.

The number or racial options opened up makes it impossible to decide for me right now.

Fae Druid, Centaur Knight that does ranged combat, Half-Giant/Stoneborn/Centaur Cleric. These on top of the Half-Elf Ranger and Nethari Confessor I was already planning to play test. 

I'm planning to test all of those and maybe more during the beta and see what feels most natural to me. I'm not even going to bother worrying about disciplines this early unless they re-announce the werewolf discipline.

Tinnis likes this

I spend all afternoon selecting what runestones i was gonna use then they added more. Now i have to do it all again... so much fun!

Guys i am curious about my Bow user champion build. If i swap to the ranged tray can i still generate Rage? How does Rage generation works exactly? Can any attacks generate rage or is it some effects added to the attacks like "this attack does XX damage and regenerates YY rage."?

Tinnis likes this

I am sad that I cannot make a centaur assassin, just so I could appear behind someone, curb stomp them and then run off making the wopwopwop zoidberg sound.

I really hope they bring out more disciplines that let you summon pets, because so far I only see one that seems to only summon a healing spirit.  Where are my falcons, golems and other summons that we saw during early disciplines?

6 minutes ago, jasta85 said:

I am sad that I cannot make a centaur assassin, just so I could appear behind someone, curb stomp them and then run off making the wopwopwop zoidberg sound.

I really hope they bring out more disciplines that let you summon pets, because so far I only see one that seems to only summon a healing spirit.  Where are my falcons, golems and other summons that we saw during early disciplines?

I was worried about the lack of a werewolf discipline so I asked about it.

This is the response I got.

So I wouldn't get overly concerned about missing disciplines just yet. 

Edited by Andius
Tinnis and BarriaKarl like this

Fey assassin with Troubadour, reality warp (or banshee), sparring, resolution, shadow's caress and master of daggers

Tinnis likes this

10 hours ago, Tinnis said:

The following form will simulate race and class restrictions combined with currently revealed runestones

What will you pick - fill it in and show everyone! (you could also save your submitted url after clicking 'see how i did' as a some of character planner too...)

https://goo.gl/forms/8Y7TJKjLCAQpwKxu1

see collation runestone images by name here (also linked to from above survey) https://goo.gl/lvPDDv

I went with....

Fae, druid, bard, dryad, master of mystic staves, explosive thorns, protective thorns and prickly skin [link].

#make thorns great again </s>

Buuut I have many many many things I would actually want to try.

Good job ace, I want to do everything!

RESULTS LINK

Can't choose wood elf > ranger ;)

Tinnis likes this