Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StandOrFall

Skill Mechanics: Flexibility Suggestion

2 posts in this topic

Constructive suggestions based on my current understanding of the new skill progression system:

• Non-VIP Pip Queue: Pip 1 to pip 2 auto-queues 
    • This stretches out the time to cover most of a standard working day or sleep cycle
    • Addresses the 3am argument
    • Pip 3, 4, 5 require micromanagement (should still help to discourage some multi-accounting)
  • Mobile Skill App: New pip system requires non-VIP to micromanage to keep pace with VIP. Let's give them the toolset to do so if they so choose
    • Purchased via in-game store (i.e. $10)
    • Mobile app "locks" to a single account (1:1 ratio)
    • Option adds considerable flexibility to all app users (skill needs to be queued midday at work or while away on vacation etc...)(alerts...)
    • Drives revenue
    • Could also be cross utilized as a mobile account and or help desk service, communication platform etc...
    • Suggest hiring, even on a temp contract basis, a mobile app developer to being work so app is available at launch 

*Reference the attached for 19+ pages of extremely thought provoking and well crafted discussion...

Regards - StandOrFall

Ailios, JamesGoblin, elvo and 2 others like this

i agree, giving non-vip pip1-2 auto queues is the way to "tackle" the current problem 

On 8.7.2017 at 11:27 PM, StandOrFall said:

*Reference the attached for 19+ pages of extremely thought provoking and well crafted discussion...

A8qqrDv.gif