Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zomnivore

How will the collectors edition figures be effected by the class split?

5 posts in this topic

Hi. I currently own an amber package which entitles me to a collectors edition.

In that collectors edition they're supposed to be figures.

How will those figures change now to reflect that the classes have been divided into a separate non race based category?

Contact customer support to get the official answer.  I have asked the same exact question in the ACE Dev Partners forum, and so far due to costs etc. they were leaning to keeping the original 21 Archtype figures.

Personally I like the idea of keeping the original Archetypes, it shows you were here before the race/class split, and those figures would mean something more to me.  Right now there is no defiinitive answer they have given publically.

Thank you for the prompt reply. I would've thanked you sooner but I was having difficulty logging into the forums. I'd click login on the forums page, it'd log me in using the cookie that saved my password automatically then I would be on the main page logged in and I'd go to the forum page and it would still say I needed to login. Today was different, so that proves if you try the same thing again and again and expect a different result you may not be crazy. However I'm still crazy.

47 minutes ago, Zomnivore said:

Thank you for the prompt reply. I would've thanked you sooner but I was having difficulty logging into the forums. I'd click login on the forums page, it'd log me in using the cookie that saved my password automatically then I would be on the main page logged in and I'd go to the forum page and it would still say I needed to login. Today was different, so that proves if you try the same thing again and again and expect a different result you may not be crazy. However I'm still crazy.

When that happens i believe you need to clear your cache.