Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mox

Guild Wars 2 Path of Fire

5 posts in this topic

Long story short Guild wars 2 second expansion path of fire will be out 22nd of September 2017. Everyone who's own a guild wars 2 account or registering new account going have an opportunity to join path of fire during 11th of august up to 13rd of august with no cost at the first map zone. then second map zone will come after it.

A time for people to get back to Guild Wars 2 and pay attention. Maybe it's not cup of your tea, but it's worth while give it a try.

A reddit post caught some people interests

AJS

That's all I am going leave it as it's.

Considering the base game is totally free 2 play at $0 that you can reach max level without taking the fun out of the game.

Two standard edition expansion for $50 which you will enjoy the content over time. (there's raids since AJS outdated by now.)

If you're interested to play it again that's good.

If you're not interested that's a shame to ignore such a game that's been going well over almost 5 years.

So what you're waiting for?

Check guild wars 2 now. If you haven't played the game yet!

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/ home page

https://account.arena.net/register?alt=gw2 register

https://account.arena.net/welcome download.

Cheers :D 

Edited by Mox

The expansion looks tempting but it is probably more like a semi major content patch than a real expansion.

I think they had to rush it out because their revenue for the game is lower than it has ever been. 

GW2 had a run, they should make GW3 now though and go back to the GW1 roots. 

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

4 hours ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

The expansion looks tempting but it is probably more like a semi major content patch than a real expansion.

I think they had to rush it out because their revenue for the game is lower than it has ever been. 

As if ever something good came out of making something a trilogy -. well joking....

Not sure what to think about it. I mean it will probably make fun for a few hours but long term.... not really sure. Elite Specs didn't really came out as I thought they would. Other than that... mounts... could be a thing but I also see some great limitations which could suck at one point - don't have to but there is a chance. Gliding was a nice addition in HoT - hopefully mounts can carry the torch. 

GW2 is decent for exploration, some story elements (though some of it is pretty cringey), and solo/duo/small group content.  I am relatively certain this will hold true for the newest expansion.    

On 2017-08-08 at 7:10 AM, VIKINGNAIL said:

Gw1 had great team based pvp, but now you've got an arms length list of games that do similar things and in some instances even better. I'm not sure there is room for a gw3 within the current landscape of MMOs.

Edited by izkimar