Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
narsille

I just wiped all my stuff because i rezzed at the wrong custard statue

4 posts in this topic

I understand that this was my own fault, but there is NO damn reason that a fessor rezzing at a fezzor statue wants to delete all their stuff.

Please hard code a warning or some such because I'd like to be PVPing right now rather than spending a couple hours harvesting

Edited by narsille

The class statues are not reviving, they are giving you a brand new vessel when you use them. I would imagine this is a code thing, and it makes sense. Use class statue, get a shiny new body.

The big one brings back your old vessel, along with anything equipped. I don't think they should change it, but am curious how the race/class split makes temples work.

I also believe you can exit out of them when you ((eventually)) customize the avatar? The customize avatar screen should tip you off that it's the wrong one to go to.

Edited by Testsubject118

4 hours ago, narsille said:

I understand that this was my own fault, but there is NO damn reason that a fessor rezzing at a fezzor statue wants to delete all their stuff.

Please hard code a warning or some such because I'd like to be PVPing right now rather than spending a couple hours harvesting

Rookie mistake :)

4 hours ago, narsille said:

It happens to the best of us.