Pann

UPDATED: ACE Q&A for September - Official discussion thread

249 posts in this topic

ACE Q&A for September will be a livestream with lots of big news. Also in this update, a salute to our Gamescom volunteers 

FULL STORY

UPDATED: Here's the link to a short recap write-up and the video on YouTube

Edited by Pann
Added link to new news article

Pretty cool that certain players manned the booth during the event. Having actual players explain and show things is much more effective and genuine than some marketing material. Also with a game like Crowfall it's pretty hard to wrap a lot of the features up in a neat little digestible package without context.

1 minute ago, Zybak said:

Pretty cool that certain players manned the booth during the event. Having actual players explain and show things is much more effective and genuine than some marketing material. Also with a game like Crowfall it's pretty hard to wrap a lot of the features up in a neat little digestible package without context.

if you were there Todd would of stuck you on the EK station while cackling!

@Koerpermilch wins the interview. (perhaps the name and being unguilded might be related though...i dont think i'd want to yell that into voice chat all evening!)

:)

JamesGoblin and Soulreaver like this

Just now, Caenth said:

This is not how I normally sound ... my voice was gone. :) Like most Crowfall volunteers.

I had major fun working at the booth and seeing all of you who were there. I miss everything and everybody!

it is also very interesting how you pronounce your name. Rather thought in some way like "Clark Kent ph^^"

Im still glad to met all of you.

In that way i have to say sry for my drunkeness - i was very nervous to meet the devs, members of travian and all other mostly english speaking community members. I really hope that wasnt too awful for you and you enjoyed it at least like me to be there.

THX FOR ALL =D

JamesGoblin, Mr.Kurtz and Shadiz like this

Indeed, absolutely loved helping out around the booth, only downside was we had like 3 REALLY loud booths around us, so all of us were basically having to yell! And that's why all of us sound like we've got toads stuck in our throats! 

Looking forward to being help out more in the future also! Cheers ACE! :D

JamesGoblin and kitkat like this