dudeelite

crowfall early access

8 posts in this topic

It's not a game yet.  playerunknown battlegrounds is not a finished game yet. 10million ppl brought it. Did you not read up on cf before you brought it. Not like cf gunna charge you again when released. Sit back come in test and give feedback to make a better game. 

JamesGoblin and Kith like this

On 2017-09-09 at 0:43 AM, Muta said:

It's not a game yet.  playerunknown battlegrounds is not a finished game yet. 10million ppl brought it. Did you not read up on cf before you brought it. Not like cf gunna charge you again when released. Sit back come in test and give feedback to make a better game. 

if its not a game, what is it? 

JamesGoblin likes this

18 minutes ago, dudeelite said:

if its not a game, what is it? 

You can buy backer packages in the shop. By doing so, you are backing the development of the game. In exchange you are getting the later game and early access during the different test stages and ingame perks, depending on your backer level.

Currently the development stage is Pre-Alpha. This means that you wont be able to experience the whole game loop during current tests, but only specific parts of the later game. This will change with the beginning of the Alpha stage. In Alpha the game loop will be mostly complete, but there will stille be bugs and stuff. Beta will be finetuning. Alpha may probably start after the guild and mount systems are online - which are the next systems in line now. So, if you want to get a better experience, i would suggest to come back in about two to three month.

I hope this answers your question.  

Kith, XpCjU, miraluna and 1 other like this

1 minute ago, Kraahk said:

You can buy backer packages in the shop. By doing so, you are backing the development of the game. In exchange you are getting the later game and early access during the different test stages and ingame perks, depending on your backer level.

Currently the development stage is Pre-Alpha. This means that you wont be able to experience the whole game loop during current tests, but only specific parts of the later game. This will change with the beginning of the Alpha stage. In Alpha the game loop will be mostly complete, but there will stille be bugs and stuff. Beta will be finetuning. Alpha may probably start after the guild and mount systems are online - which are the next systems in line now. So, if you want to get a better experience, i would suggest to come back in about two to three month.

I hope this answers your question.  

It did. Thank you Kraahk

JamesGoblin, Kith and Kraahk like this