vkromas

5.2.7 Playtest Feedback and Bug Reports

36 posts in this topic

Please grab the latest LIVE patch client for the 5.2.6 update. You can download both the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/

Patch Notes Can Be Found Here

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

Need help? Email us! support@crowfall.com

JamesGoblin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to testing out the updated stuff, and kudos on some of those changes!

Basic weapon Racks should be an AMAZING (and much desired quality of life change for the new player experience)

Edit: The "Machine Gun Bug" is not exclusive to Rangers, I have also witnessed Knights doing it at times. While they may be different bugs I suspect there may be a common cause for both.
It's happened to @soulein early after Disciplines were introduced and @Izalea shortly after Tyranny Siege Test was introduced to my knowledge.

Edited by Scorn
Knights can machine gun too sometimes
soulein and JamesGoblin like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Scorn said:

Looking forward to testing out the updated stuff, and kudos on some of those changes!

Basic weapon Racks should be an AMAZING (and much desired quality of life change for the new player experience)

Edit: The "Machine Gun Bug" is not exclusive to Rangers, I have also witnessed Knights doing it at times. While they may be different bugs I suspect there may be a common cause for both.
It's happened to @soulein early after Disciplines were introduced and @Izalea shortly after Tyranny Siege Test was introduced to my knowledge.

I could never get it to replicate. No idea what causes it.

 

JamesGoblin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basic weapon rack gives the weapons directly into backpack, I was expecting to loot it a la SP but no worries.

The issue is that it currently can give advanced weapons as well, I got an advanced Mace, 2H Mace and Polemace...

I would recommend shifting to all Advanced as Basics will not be used in PvP and it is clear you can spawn bottom level Advanced.

Good work!

Edited by Scorn
spacing
Tinnis, Anthrage and JamesGoblin like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Careless Whisper Does NOT proc with druids basic attack of "Focused Spark". It does proc with the other basic attack of "Spark".

So there is some signifier that is correct about spark that isn't right for Focused Spark as far as Careless Whisper passive is concerned.

Noticed issue at end of 5.2.6 and still broken on 5.2.7

 

JamesGoblin and Anthrage like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

some 5.2.6 footage demonstrating the extreme levels of rubber banding between a 4v4 fight with a view from above [in an EK]

[primarily on champions, but other characters too]

 

Edited by Tinnis
Scorn and JamesGoblin like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a good long while since I jumped in game loving what I'm seeing so far.

Bugs:

Guinician burrow doesn't change graphic sometimes - Ie I still appear to be running on the surface.

Fall damage seems very intermittent, probably a mechanic I just know nothing about.

Crashed once when I attempted to view the map. The map came up black with a gradient gray oval in it. The game then crashed out, it appeared there was an error box but all it said was windows. Also crashed out twitch which was just running in the background, and reset my wallpaper settings on my desktop of all things.

** These are in Live 5.2.7

 

PS. I never know what to report or how best to report it, don't really want to bog you guys down with things you already know about....

Edited by SkEyesOGrey
Added version
JamesGoblin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a new one, Logged into the EK in live. Spawned at the edge of a rock, could not jump off of it, could not move away from it or mine it. I thought it might be a loading issue but it persisted for several minutes with no change before I logged out. Logging back in did not resolve the issue and I had the same problem.

In this same instance, I could remove items from my spirit bank, but was unable to move them in my backpack once they had timed into the EK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again in Live 5.2.7

*Catapults can not damage half constructed walls

*Walls can be built during a siege - not sure if this is an error.

*Walls can not be repaired during a siege - figure this is as intended, but figured I'd add it as a double check

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, SkEyesOGrey said:

Again in Live 5.2.7

*Catapults can not damage half constructed walls

*Walls can be built during a siege - not sure if this is an error.

*Walls can not be repaired during a siege - figure this is as intended, but figured I'd add it as a double check

That second point I am sure is an error; that did not use to be the case when the system was first put into testing and I highly doubt is intentional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm trying to loot a chest, (The mill i think?) but I cant see the top of the chest's contents

 

Playing in 1920x1240 resolution.

 

vSNwz9.jpg

 

Any ideas?

Edited by cattboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this was very entertaining.

 

I am planning on playing an Assassin, so I decided "why not train the tree for it!" and I noticed that the first skill in the tree is not "Assassin Proficiency" but rather "Assassin Mastery" and there is also an "Assassin Mastery" at the end of the tree. Thought to bring that up.

 

Also, I went to bed with three class skills training and when I woke up the skills had completed to 5 pips (from 0) and also completed another two skills which I had not asked them to do. Is this meant to happen to boost us through our classes or not?

Strangely, the same did not happen with my exploration skill (exploration basics) which I was also training.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First Impressions 5.27

 

framerate was WAY lower .

I usually average 40 fps, I'm at 10-20

 

hippos are still showing shadows in the distance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SkEyesOGrey said:

Been a good long while since I jumped in game loving what I'm seeing so far.

Bugs:

Guinician burrow doesn't change graphic sometimes - Ie I still appear to be running on the surface.

Fall damage seems very intermittent, probably a mechanic I just know nothing about.

Crashed once when I attempted to view the map. The map came up black with a gradient gray oval in it. The game then crashed out, it appeared there was an error box but all it said was windows. Also crashed out twitch which was just running in the background, and reset my wallpaper settings on my desktop of all things.

** These are in Live 5.2.7

 

PS. I never know what to report or how best to report it, don't really want to bog you guys down with things you already know about....

SkEyesOGrey, don't worry about bogging us down with any bug reports. We encourage reporting all the bugs. The more information the better and the easier it is for us to locate and resolve the issue. :) Thank you for the bug report.

Anhrez likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SkEyesOGrey said:

Again in Live 5.2.7

*Catapults can not damage half constructed walls

*Walls can be built during a siege - not sure if this is an error.

*Walls can not be repaired during a siege - figure this is as intended, but figured I'd add it as a double check

All of this is correct for the moment. 

As of right now catapults are not allowed to damage half constructed walls, players are allowed to build during a siege, and currently we do not have anything that allows walls to be repaired. Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, cattboy said:

I'm trying to loot a chest, (The mill i think?) but I cant see the top of the chest's contents

 

Playing in 1920x1240 resolution.

 

vSNwz9.jpg

 

Any ideas?

When you go into Alt mode (open your inventory) there is a reset button in the bottom right hand corner. Its an arrow in the shape of a circle. Press that and it will fix this issue.

cattboy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.