Nakawe

Knights of Shadow, KoS (Multi-National)

680 posts in this topic

i-FptwTSG.jpg

Welcome to the Knights of Shadow;

KoS is an experienced multi-national guild that has been around since the 90's.  A few of the MMOs where we have had a strong presence are: Ultima Online, Myth of Soma, Shadowbane, Lineage2, WoW, RFOnline, Aion, Secret World,  and Black Gold.

Our Motto is "Once KoS, Always KoS" and you can join us in any game.

• KoS is a PVP centric guild that strives to be competitive in end game content.
  • We believe in having a strong community that will stay together for years to come.
  • KoS can be pretty hardcore BUT we do realize CF (Crowfall) is a different type of game.  We need both hardcore and casual type players. 
  • To do well in the guild, you need to be motivated and disciplined. We help each other out and expect everyone to pull their weight.
  • We are a mature guild and respect our members.  
  • We believe in team play and will fight to the death, "We Got Your Back".
  • Our team is only as strong as each individual.  Every member is expected to place the guild first and the leadership often puts more into the guild than they take out. 
  • We use Teamspeak3 to quickly communicate and a basic understanding of English is essential.
  • KoS's battle tested model of guild fellowship has proven itself to be extremely successful.
  • We are determined to progress and win at any cost.

Forum: knightsofshadow.org

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kosclan

Teamspeak3: KoS Teamspeak3

To become a part of our gaming family, post your game name, play times and time zone in this forum.

KoS will DOMINATE Crowfall, join today and ride the wave!!

Edited by Nakawe

Nice pick for a name.  Fits good with the lore of this upcoming title.  I just registered on your forums.  What exactly are you guys hoping to do in Crowfall?  Do you only focus on campaigns or will you focus on building a kingdom, or both?

Nice pick for a name.  Fits good with the lore of this upcoming title.  I just registered on your forums.  What exactly are you guys hoping to do in Crowfall?  Do you only focus on campaigns or will you focus on building a kingdom, or both?

Everything and all of the above.  We have  every type of gamer in our guild.  Please feel free to join us in teamspeak as well kosteamspeak.com .  The name was picked years ago.  The guild started in Myth of Soma and has done exceptionally well in lineage2, and dominated in RF online and Black Gold online.  We have played many games in between and have always been successful but not always dominating.  We have a very strong European presence as well.

Thanks for your interest!!

They'll both be killed on sight I suppose

Hmm, we not shy, we KoS.  The others will be known as killed (dead) on sight.

Edited by nakawe

Was wondering when KoS would show up.  Warlock (redrum) better on par to play this =D  send him over to TBW Vent to say hi :)

RedRum Is leading charge in Black Gold right now.  I think he is going jump in feet first into Star Citizen.  I am making my home here... I have quite a few coming over with me.  I bet RedRum tries it though.  TBW from lineage2?  I was actually in Inner Circle in Lineage2, not KoS.  I jumped ship to KoS in WoW.

RedRum Is leading charge in Black Gold right now.  I think he is going jump in feet first into Star Citizen.  I am making my home here... I have quite a few coming over with me.  I bet RedRum tries it though.  TBW from lineage2?  I was actually in Inner Circle in Lineage2, not KoS.  I jumped ship to KoS in WoW.

TBW from SB :)

And a lot of us played together in WoW  on Arthas

Edited by washuu

TBW from SB :)

And a lot of us played together in WoW  on Arthas

I mentioned you to RedRum, he mentioned Shadowbane.  I do remember you guys in WoW as well.  Send me you Vent Info and we will drag RedRum by for a visit.

I'm a gold member and can't wait

You guys are slowly trickling in.  KoS is pulling members from many games for this one.

Good news guys, it has been confirmed that Euro's and US guy-n-gals can bounce between US and Euro servers....  Huge news for our multi national guild....