LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

877 posts in this topic

I haven't been able to test the past few weekends but I am really looking forward to playing with everyone...as a Templar! Super excited to jump in again with you guys this weekend. 

Schaeffer. 

Hope you can get in to test with us for this next one Schaeffer!!

It is great to have new members. I know others out there are considering what community / guild to join. Come here. You need look no further. This is your place.

-Shizzle

Dasch likes this

On 2/27/2017 at 5:04 PM, Shizzle said:

It is great to have new members. I know others out there are considering what community / guild to join. Come here. You need look no further. This is your place.

-Shizzle

Well said Shizzle. We're going to have some serious fun in this game I think

On 3/4/2017 at 1:38 PM, Selos said:

Just joined and i'm ready to start having some fun!

Great to have you join us Selos. Looking forward to doing some testing with you!.

On 3/7/2017 at 4:38 PM, IDewGame said:

So who is thinking about taking a stab at this new assassin class?

Wings are always cool.

"Stab" at the new Assassin class...rofl, very good Dew, very good :)

IDewGame likes this

On 3/7/2017 at 3:38 PM, IDewGame said:

So who is thinking about taking a stab at this new assassin class?

Wings are always cool.

I originally didn't care much for the idea of it..until I found out there were gonna be wings. Super excited to see what this archetype brings to the table! 

On 3/10/2017 at 8:36 PM, Sioncent said:

"Stab" at the new Assassin class...rofl, very good Dew, very good :)

;)

Hope when the 24/7 is up, that more elaborate building is in play as well.  Would be cool to see how construction takes place now that they are starting with laying down walls and EK pieces.

On 3/13/2017 at 5:28 PM, Akoti said:

I'm looking forward to the 24/7 testing. It will be much easier to schedule activity nights where we can all get together and play!

Absolutely. This is going to make activity scheduling soooo much easier

Anybody had a chance to get in and test the EK functionality yet?  I'm strangely looking forward to it, even though I'm usually pretty poor at building appealing structures and such.

20 hours ago, khaer said:

Anybody had a chance to get in and test the EK functionality yet?  I'm strangely looking forward to it, even though I'm usually pretty poor at building appealing structures and such.

I haven't had a chance to dabble yet myself, but with as many Legos packs as we have around the house now though, I'm itching to try... :)

It's been an honor to be with Legend Gaming now, off and on, for nearly six or seven years. I have always felt a true sense of kinship with these folks, extending past their forum avatars or voices on Discord. I'm thrilled to have the chance to fight, build, and craft alongside these upstanding people in yet another game. We pride ourselves on a diverse, and welcoming community, and Ascendance is truly no exception to that.

Edited by Azhdaha

1 hour ago, Akoti said:

I'm looking forward to checking out the EK... any feedback from those who have is appreciated!

If you have a chance tomorrow, make sure to check out the team's live stream on the official Twitch channel, at 2:00 pm Central time. They're cooking up a special, one-hour edition of Crowfall Live, answering viewer questions and demoing some of the EK tools!