Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

1,130 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, psycoscout said:

Sup 

Nothing much just welcoming you and other people to crowfall :) !

2 hours ago, Originate said:

Luke here, finally got around to picking up Early Access - So excited to be part of this community. Let's get it!

Hello Luke welcome to crowfall and you will have fun testing out the game hehe :) !

Hi everyone I'm vigil,

I joined Crowfall back during kick starter but quit until I could play the game. So I'm back now. I don't know how long or to what extent but I thought I should make a reintroduction.

Also here's one of my suggestions:

Hello everyone! Been watching this game for quite some time and I look forward to experiencing the game! Can't wait to see the game reach release in the coming months and potentially bring my guild over from WvW in GW2!

6 minutes ago, Varylnard said:

Hello everyone! Been watching this game for quite some time and I look forward to experiencing the game! Can't wait to see the game reach release in the coming months and potentially bring my guild over from WvW in GW2!

Welcome to the community!

On 3/18/2017 at 10:14 PM, Holyvigil said:

Hi everyone I'm vigil,

I joined Crowfall back during kick starter but quit until I could play the game. So I'm back now. I don't know how long or to what extent but I thought I should make a reintroduction.

Also here's one of my suggestions:

Hello Holyvigil and welcome back :D !

On 3/19/2017 at 8:17 PM, Varylnard said:

Hello Varylnard and welcome to crowfall :D!

Im still new! I have been looking for a game I can commit to and truly develop my character. I wanted to just understand what the factories do for crafting and how do I destroy motherlode stones? I have tried with a party of 4 and it doesn't work

New to Crowfall.  Looking to play a hybrid class if one exists.  I dislike PVP but love group play so I am forcing myself out of my comfort zone.  This just looked better overall than Camelot unchained.  Down loading the game now.

14 hours ago, Drusera said:

New to Crowfall.  Looking to play a hybrid class if one exists.  I dislike PVP but love group play so I am forcing myself out of my comfort zone.  This just looked better overall than Camelot unchained.  Down loading the game now.

Welcome to crowfall.

There is still harvesting as group activity and crafting may be a group activity as well in the future. While you most likely wont get around without PVP by choosing one of the two with a good guild should reduce your PVP time.

On 3/26/2017 at 3:42 AM, JDHD said:

Im still new! I have been looking for a game I can commit to and truly develop my character. I wanted to just understand what the factories do for crafting and how do I destroy motherlode stones? I have tried with a party of 4 and it doesn't work

On 3/26/2017 at 4:49 AM, Drusera said:

On 3/27/2017 at 8:53 AM, Wickedmad said:

Hello boys, Been testing a while.. Please don't forget about Australia.

Hello JDHD, Drusera and Wickedmad welcome to crowfall all of you :D !