Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

1,196 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, ravenking said:

Le sulion!


I've been around for a while, haven't been active on the forums much, but since I logged in I decided to say hi!

 

 

Hello ravenking and welcome to crowfall :D !

Tyrant and JamesGoblin like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good day and salutations to all;

Obviously, a traveler that has found his way to Crowfall.

Simply put, this game has an intriguing premise.

Now let's see if I don't die so much as to not enjoy it.

Sincerely;

He-Who-Eats-Dirt

mythx, Minuett, Sgurr and 2 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BastardDM said:

Good day and salutations to all;

Obviously, a traveler that has found his way to Crowfall.

Simply put, this game has an intriguing premise.

Now let's see if I don't die so much as to not enjoy it.

Sincerely;

He-Who-Eats-Dirt

Hello BastardDM and welcome to crowfall :) 

JamesGoblin, Tyrant and BastardDM like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, I backed a very long time ago or at least if feels that way.  I tried playing back when the only color was the characters and I managed to move around for all of four minutes before the game crashed.  That isn't meant as a negative, I know how these things are and I just know I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to games.  But the premise of this game, the level of interaction, and the style of gameplay are so intriguing that I really want to get into it now.  So here I am, ready to start again.  

In other words HI!  I can't wait to get started!

Sgurr, mythx, JamesGoblin and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

Looking forward to getting started.

Torn on class. . . I historically have played more support type characters and I tend to like them.

But I am also enamored with Assassin type classes.

As well as Holy Warrior (Templar) type classes. About all I can say atm is that I do NOT want to play caster DPS. I also do not want to play a pure melee type (save for Assassin maybe).

 

Decisions, decisions!

-slowdive

JamesGoblin and mythx like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HEHAA! I'Z WARBOSS THRAKKA SNAZZFINGAS! WARBOSS OF DA LEAD BELCHAS! AND I'M HAPPY TA BE 'ERE TA MEET YOU ALL HEHA! I'Z 'OPIN TO FIGHT MOST OF YA AN KRUMP YA GUD! BUT I'Z ALWAYS UP FER MAKIN ALLIES DURING DA FIGHTIN! SOZ LET MAKE DIS 'ERE CROWFALL DA BEST FIGHTIN GAME EVA! LETZ SOAK DA GROUND WIFF ALL DA COLORFUL BLUDD OF DA ENEMIES! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamesGoblin and mythx like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2017 at 3:56 PM, Minuett said:

Hi there, I backed a very long time ago or at least if feels that way.  I tried playing back when the only color was the characters and I managed to move around for all of four minutes before the game crashed.  That isn't meant as a negative, I know how these things are and I just know I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to games.  But the premise of this game, the level of interaction, and the style of gameplay are so intriguing that I really want to get into it now.  So here I am, ready to start again.  

In other words HI!  I can't wait to get started!

 

On 6/17/2017 at 11:01 PM, slowdive said:

Hello!

Looking forward to getting started.

Torn on class. . . I historically have played more support type characters and I tend to like them.

But I am also enamored with Assassin type classes.

As well as Holy Warrior (Templar) type classes. About all I can say atm is that I do NOT want to play caster DPS. I also do not want to play a pure melee type (save for Assassin maybe).

 

Decisions, decisions!

-slowdive

 

22 hours ago, Warboss_Thrakka_Snazzfingas said:

HEHAA! I'Z WARBOSS THRAKKA SNAZZFINGAS! WARBOSS OF DA LEAD BELCHAS! AND I'M HAPPY TA BE 'ERE TA MEET YOU ALL HEHA! I'Z 'OPIN TO FIGHT MOST OF YA AN KRUMP YA GUD! BUT I'Z ALWAYS UP FER MAKIN ALLIES DURING DA FIGHTIN! SOZ LET MAKE DIS 'ERE CROWFALL DA BEST FIGHTIN GAME EVA! LETZ SOAK DA GROUND WIFF ALL DA COLORFUL BLUDD OF DA ENEMIES! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Minuett, slowdive and Warboss_Thrakka_Snazzfingas! welcome to crowfall :D !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kilrane said:

Hello everyone! Looking forward to killing you all at one point or another :D

 

2 hours ago, Sandberg said:

Hey hey hey!

Just joined up, can't wait to spread some terror on the servers :ph34r:

Hello Kilrane and Sandberg welcome to crowfall :) !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys I'm Gagzer and I just recently decided to buy a pledge package because the very idea of this game made it seem like something that I have never seen before. I pledged to this game because I wanna see something that is different from the norm where players have complete control and I think that this game is it. I'm just wondering that when is the release date or has it not been announced yet?

mythx likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2017 at 7:43 AM, Gagzer said:

Hey guys I'm Gagzer and I just recently decided to buy a pledge package because the very idea of this game made it seem like something that I have never seen before. I pledged to this game because I wanna see something that is different from the norm where players have complete control and I think that this game is it. I'm just wondering that when is the release date or has it not been announced yet?

Hello Gagzer and welcome to crowfall :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.