Photo

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

• Please log in to reply
1038 replies to this topic

#1021 Cipher

Cipher

Nestling

• 34 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:03 PM

Hello everyone! Been a long time since i played a MMO more than extremely casual. My last hardcore MMO has to have been WoW.

I am so amazed that games can be funded this way. I feel that its pointing to the gaming community driving games instead of EA driving games down our throats!

I guess i will see you in game!

#1022 Mox

Mox

Rook

• Testers
  • 959 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:06 AM

Hello everyone! Been a long time since i played a MMO more than extremely casual. My last hardcore MMO has to have been WoW.

I am so amazed that games can be funded this way. I feel that its pointing to the gaming community driving games instead of EA driving games down our throats!

I guess i will see you in game!

Hello Cipher and welcome to crowfall! :D

#1023 Noucron

Noucron

Hatchling

• 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:48 AM

Hey everyone.

I am so hyped for this game, just bought an early access package :)

I always hated the thing with persistent world mmorpgs which made me bored after a while. I like how Crowfall is handling this with these campaign modes. Also

the pvp does look fantastic, as this is one of the key things I look for in a decent MMO.

Can't wait to get in on some tests to find bugs helping this game to be made.

#1024 Arkade

Arkade

Raven

• Testers
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:56 AM

i find with diffulty jump to the game but there ... no spell book = no spell

i try to use tchat i dont see my message

i was in qwerty keybord and in french we have azerty keybord to start key are horrible for french player

i dont find think to do ... so very hard to understand the game

i will try more tomorow

I hope you got this all sorted out, but if not, here is some info for next test:

Yes, you need to craft basic weapons in order to be able to fight. Start by harvesting wood (you always have a default axe). If you are playing a confessor, it's pretty simple as I think they only need 12 wood. Some archetypes require larger quantities and/or require stone as well. To make a hammer to get stone, you just put 3 wood into the basic crafting, basic runetool recipe. Once you have your weapons, you can start working on better tools (though tools/harvesting will be changing...see today's update) and armor, or you can go out looking for people to fight.

There are lots of things that aren't in the game yet, so there is no game loop. It's really just harvesting, crafting and fighting at this point, without any purpose to it other than to test these system.

Chat doesn't work very well right now, with frequent disconnects. There are community run voice servers that you can join:

https://community.cr...ce-server-list/

#1025 FireLegend

FireLegend

Hatchling

• 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:42 PM

Hey everyone. 

Well this game really is getting good hype. Looked through the web pages, and decided this looks like this is a great game and a great group of people playing. Some amazing videos out there showing it off and showing some very cool groups.

I have been playing a lot of FPS but love MMO's so wanted to join something that had both. Now just looking for some great people to team up with.

See you in game!

#1026 ddoberloh

ddoberloh

Hatchling

• 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:58 AM

Heloooooooo!

Just got my pledge pack today. Love the game, love the concept behind the game, and looking forward to jumping in to the playtest this weekend! 

#1027 Mox

Mox

Rook

• Testers
  • 959 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:28 AM

Hey everyone.

I am so hyped for this game, just bought an early access package :)

I always hated the thing with persistent world mmorpgs which made me bored after a while. I like how Crowfall is handling this with these campaign modes. Also
the pvp does look fantastic, as this is one of the key things I look for in a decent MMO.

Can't wait to get in on some tests to find bugs helping this game to be made.

Hey everyone. 

Well this game really is getting good hype. Looked through the web pages, and decided this looks like this is a great game and a great group of people playing. Some amazing videos out there showing it off and showing some very cool groups.

I have been playing a lot of FPS but love MMO's so wanted to join something that had both. Now just looking for some great people to team up with.

See you in game!

Heloooooooo!

Just got my pledge pack today. Love the game, love the concept behind the game, and looking forward to jumping in to the playtest this weekend!

Hello Noucron, FireLegend and ddoberloh welcome to crowfall! :D

#1028 Zenopo

Zenopo

Hatchling

• 5 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:33 PM

Hello all~ Random dude here who backed the game because it looks pretty good and quite unique. Questions I have thus far would be, how can I play it if I have the early access/is it playable yet?

and

Why can't I change my avatar/what's the size required for it?

#1029 Rivina

Rivina

Hatchling

• 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:07 PM

Hey all,

Newbie looking forward to see how this game goes, particularly the kingdom building! :)

#1030 Mox

Mox

Rook

• Testers
  • 959 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:35 AM

Hello all~ Random dude here who backed the game because it looks pretty good and quite unique. Questions I have thus far would be, how can I play it if I have the early access/is it playable yet?
and
Why can't I change my avatar/what's the size required for it?

Hey all,

Newbie looking forward to see how this game goes, particularly the kingdom building! :)

Hello Zenopo and Rivina welcome to crowfall :D !

#1031 bradadad

bradadad

Hatchling

• 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:19 PM

I'm new. Hello.

I'm unable to post in the testing area as a backer. A lot of feedback going to waster if that's really the case for others as well. So the bug prevents posting about bugs. yikes. My bug was to reply to someone else that had same issue, it's regarding crafting window not resetting after crafting an item. It just shows a button to keep making stuff without a way to add stuff. It reminds me of what a window focus problem is like. A sub section of some window components seems to get lost in the layers or some such thing. It doesn't recover well. I had to log out and rest like that. 

The other thing I wanted to post but can't atm is that I lost all my equipped armor and weapons when I logged off earlier. This ws due to logging in to server which has a different iteration of myself. I accidentally logged into wrong server and found my armor and weapons on that char instead. What caused me to log into that server twice is that the server list will not default to your prior server so if you just quickly hit join as habit from other games, it takes you to first server.  

I'm not worried about bugs, just want to make the game as good as possible and provide useful data to rummage through. When I find a happy home in forums for my bugs tat will be good.

Edited by bradadad, 14 January 2017 - 08:24 PM.

#1032 Rhast

Rhast

Piapiac

• Testers
  • 122 posts
  • LocationUnited States of America

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:29 PM

Welcome to Crowfall

Quoting a post elsewhere by Arkade on getting support. They should ideally be able to sort out your forum access.

If you can't download the client, or you can't log into the game, contact support@artcraftent.com

Edited by Rhast, 14 January 2017 - 10:29 PM.

#1033 Mox

Mox

Rook

• Testers
  • 959 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:04 AM

I'm new. Hello.

I'm unable to post in the testing area as a backer. A lot of feedback going to waster if that's really the case for others as well. So the bug prevents posting about bugs. yikes. My bug was to reply to someone else that had same issue, it's regarding crafting window not resetting after crafting an item. It just shows a button to keep making stuff without a way to add stuff. It reminds me of what a window focus problem is like. A sub section of some window components seems to get lost in the layers or some such thing. It doesn't recover well. I had to log out and rest like that. 

The other thing I wanted to post but can't atm is that I lost all my equipped armor and weapons when I logged off earlier. This ws due to logging in to server which has a different iteration of myself. I accidentally logged into wrong server and found my armor and weapons on that char instead. What caused me to log into that server twice is that the server list will not default to your prior server so if you just quickly hit join as habit from other games, it takes you to first server.  

I'm not worried about bugs, just want to make the game as good as possible and provide useful data to rummage through. When I find a happy home in forums for my bugs tat will be good.

Hello bradadad and welcome to crowfall :D

#1034 atlrain

atlrain

Hatchling

• 1 posts
  • LocationATL, GA

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:40 PM

Sup Guys, just recently got the game and super stoked to try it out this weekend. I'm really looking at the Templar class rn and I'll be trying other classes later on.  :)

#1035 Rhast

Rhast

Piapiac

• Testers
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:42 PM

Sup Guys, just recently got the game and super stoked to try it out this weekend. I'm really looking at the Templar class rn and I'll be trying other classes later on.  :)

Welcome to Crowfall.

The current playtest ends today, but the next should be up this coming Friday.

Use the resources here on the forums to read up and do some planning, Crowfall is very unforgiving.

Look forward to seeing you in the field.

#1036 Zehtty

Zehtty

Hatchling

• 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:42 PM

Just bought the bronze package so ill be starting testing I guess this coming Friday afternoon when i get off work.  Can't wait!

#1037 indigoZerg

indigoZerg

Hatchling

• 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:20 AM

Hello everyone! :>

#1038 Rhast

Rhast

Piapiac

• Testers
  • 122 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:27 AM

Welcome to Crowfall Zehtty and IndigoZerg!

The next playtest is scheduled for this Friday. 

I look forward to seeing you in the field.

#1039 Mox

Mox

Rook

• Testers
  • 959 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted Yesterday, 03:42 PM

Just bought the bronze package so ill be starting testing I guess this coming Friday afternoon when i get off work.  Can't wait!

Hello everyone! :>

Hello atlrain, Zehtty and indigoZerg welcome to crowfall :) !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users