vucar

Who the hell is Jamesgoblin

154 posts in this topic

James Goblin is proof that there is a higher power than ourselves. 

I wrote a haiku in my head this morning about JG as I was driving to work -- 

Man of mystery

Always lurking, never posts

"JamesGoblin likes this"

Objection!

How did you write that this morning if you've posted it before?

#pannhandled

I vote for a new stretch goal.

The James Goblin:

This unique NPC can't be killed. Upon meeting you, James will follow you around until he finds someone more interesting. Unfortunately, the location of the James Goblin can always been seen on the map, regardless of fog of war, making you a target for your enemies. If you stealth while he is following you, he will frame you in faerie fire, so that he can still look upon you in wonder. The more success you have while being followed by the James Goblin, the more inclined he will be to stay with you and the more difficult it will be to pass him on to another, though periods of inactivity may cause him to grow bored and wander off.

The James Goblin will randomly cast LIKE on you. This will cause your movement speed to increase by 100%, but will also give you a debuff that does 10% damage every second while moving.

James Goblin is a living proof that like/dislike options is completely irrelevant and useless on a forum.

So to discuss a topic in an old fashion way and explain his/her reasoning with your own words is so much better!

Edited by mythx
JamesGoblin likes this