vucar

Who the hell is Jamesgoblin

154 posts in this topic

I've been all around this damn park.  Thought I'd seen everything.  But here you are - hiding in plain sight.  James Goblin.  I always wondered why they gave you such a ridiculous name.  At first I thought it was some market-test.  Or a play off one of those hokey native religions.  Now I realize it's camouflage.  Who suspects the ridiculous?  I'm betting you're the missing piece.  The final key.  I'm close...and you're going to take me that last bit of the way. 

westworld-ed-harris-slice.jpg

Edited by cemya

Pffftttt...

It should be obvious that JamesGoblin is the dark lord of Crowfall!  He sits, and waits, his influence spread far and wide, but nary a word to us here....and you wonder "Why?"...

As he is a figure shrouded in mystery, he waits, for the release, where he will slaughter droves, nay , LEGIONS of Crows....all the while only uttering a single phrase ever...as the last thing you see before you respawn...

"JamesGoblin likes this!"...followed by that hollow, deep laughter that will haunt your dreams...

4 hours ago, Daddie said:

I think he marks his victims with his likes..

What if it's the other way around and if he doesn't like you, you died?

JamesGoblin likes this

He is the man, the myth, the legend. I am definitely for sure the only one who has said that. Ever.

JamesGoblin likes this