vucar

Who the hell is Jamesgoblin

179 posts in this topic

If you want to show your dedication to JamesGoblin and cause him to come back and like us all, then show your dedication to crowfall by using your voice on the various mmo sites you have access to ... and by this making his job easier / showing that we are on the same side.

All hail to JG, the 14th part of the crowfall pantheon. Thanks for your work and dedication.

Edited by Kraahk
JamesGoblin likes this

I always think it's a good omen if the first time I go onto a new MMO's forum I find a meme thread like this. Back in The Secret World is was that there was no Clockwork Society, and here I've found this JamesGoblin fellow. Delightful.

JamesGoblin likes this

When you receive a like from James Goblin, then you know that you were chosen for his army that one day shall conquer all of the forum and then... ZA WARUDO!!!!

JamesGoblin likes this

I remember my first time.... It was so exciting, it felt like he really cared about me... but then I learned.... He likes every post 😭

I have no clue who he is, but he's magnificent he hasn't missed a post yet!

JamesGoblin likes this

At first, I thought he was a member of the Italian community, since only the Italians put like in the posts written in Italian, only after I discovered what was hiding behind that name ....

The thing that worries me most is that I dreamed him last week, maybe you will not believe me, but I was dream him hidden in the darkness of my room with a knife between his teeth, motionless ....I fired a scream...I'm ashamed to tell it.....

He's really disturbing me ... every site I go, every forum I open, even on youtube...i also found it on a Czechoslovak cuisine site

how does? how is it possible? It is impossible for a man to live hundreds of lives to do what he does

No, the question should not be: who is James Goblin, but what is?

Soon to be in your dreams too...

we must do something!! Warn the world leaders, monitor the dark web, close the borders, make some petition .... I do not know ...

but.....I'm afraid.....

Our James Goblin who art in CF, hallowed be thy likes. 
Your likes shall come, your first post shall be forever liked, on thy internets as it is in thy forums.
Give us this day our posts like, and forgive our unliked posts, as we also have forgiven ourselves.
And lead us not unto unlikeable posts, but deliver us from unliked.

(J)AMENSMEN!
Church of the holy Gobs.

I heard that James Goblin is a little Gnome-like entity in game that runs around superfast, casting beneficial harvesting buffs on random strangers.

JamesGoblin likes this