Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. I spoke with Blix about it. He said that when 5.110 launches, we'll need everyone testing the crafting processes for the real rather than using shortcuts. For this reason, there are currently no plans to reintroduce potions. As far as making potions available now, there's no point to it because any results are likely to be negated by the changes coming with 5.110.
  3. Hello Everyone, I must say that I am excited to be a part of this community and game, like a lot of people I have gotten busy in life and have a nostalgic pang to get back into an MMORPG and what better MMO than Crowfall! Like a lot of people I joined classic wow, but don't believe it will have a steady customer base with the release of a new retail expansion in the future and the 'newness' feeling of the old content will eventually fizzle; then I thought hmmmm I really enjoyed WvWvW in Guild Wars 2 with the tide of battles swinging chaotically with bonebrain tactics that somehow work and members uniting to achieve an objective, but I don't believe there will be another GW2 expansion and GW3 is not planned at this point. So I began my epic quest looking for a new MMORPG, something new, something with PvP and RvRvR, something which I can dedicate years to without it feeling old. There are a lot of exciting prospects out in the market, but unfortunately a lot of them are exactly that, prospects stuck in the conceptual stage... until I found a gameplay video on Crowfall. I must admit I was sceptical at first, not at the concept of the game (love the concept btw), but of the momentum. However after watching the monthly progress videos and seeing the passion in the game design and that the community is actively listened to; I knew this would be the game for me! Bring on the fun!
  4. @Pann Would you be able to check into this for us? Maybe they can reintroduce the potions to the test server? There are a few things I really want to look into but simply cannot without a means of freely adding or removing passive points on the test server.
  5. +1 for more non-human and non-elf like races! I advocate for Kobolds~ EDIT: Forgot to mention how I would also like more classes, as the ones currently in are all tried-and-true, been-there-done-that classes you see in every other game. /EDIT
  6. Very cool to witness this battle from both vantage points (Spectre Legion & Vanguard). The non-dormant part of this community is small, but that makes events like these really special. This is a unique era we're experiencing at this stage of the game's testing. Every battle feels connected and impacts us all. What a great time to start playing Crowfall.
  7. Archaos

Politics

Very interesting discourse in this topic. The last post of this thread was made quite some time ago, however, as a new player in this community I was curious. Has an unofficial location sprung up for this politicking to occur? Or is it all private correspondence communicated via Discord? Thank you.
  8. My hope is that we get a "polished" version of Reign of Kings vicariously through Crowfall's Eternal Kingdoms. If the Crowfall devs can flush out the EKs and really empower the players to configure their private worlds with unique rule-sets... well GG. Crowfall would be a winner.
  9. Of course, we'll reach out to you privately via Discord. Thank you.
  10. I think in order for it to operate as a veteran reward system it would have to remain time gated and if the catch-up mechanic was anything other than a marketplace created by players then it would cease to function as such and may as well not exist at all -- especially true if there was ever any consideration to place this time training in the cash shop (because that is totally P2W). However, I believe very strongly that it should exist as a time-gated benefit and any content explicitly gated by passive training be moved to another system entirely or be made accessible earlier on in training.
  11. That's my point. Grinding and collecting materials to help upgrade yourself to blue equipment, vessels and so on will do way more for your individual success than any reliance on stats from passive training. Maybe we aren't talking about the same thing, but white gear is fodder gear, and you aren't expected to fair better than fodder if you use it. Passive training wouldn't make up for that disparity even if you maxed it out.
  12. New players would be much better off leveling their first character, gathering gear from war tribes, and learning to play.
  13. Last I checked someone in junk white gear without skills has no chance against a vet in good gear. It would be different if gear/vessels was not such a deciding factor. Luckily ACE is reworking skills and I expect major changes to address this issue. Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating to delete passives or remove gear, but there must be some moderation in power levels to account for newer players. If passive skills didn't have such a large effect on gathering and crafting it wouldn't be a big deal since new players could gather and craft while they waited to gear up. There would be progress for those players. Currently the new player meta is login, start skill training and logoff for a couple days, Log back on to set new skills training and logoff till next week. This is not a recipe for success, its one for disaster. You simply must capture new players interest quickly or lose them. ACE pulled quite a lot of combat related power out of the passive tree's, so I fully expect the same sort of thing to happen with gathering/crafting. You cant rely on other players to sell their own skill points to new players for an amount that new players could generate. Ace will have to provide the supply and that will have to be from the cash shop, the only currency new players will have in order to utilize this 'new player' mechanic. If its as you say, simply a 'veterans convenience' then you wont mind if anyone can simply swipe their mastercard and attain the same level as those playing from day 1.
  14. Last week
  15. Welcome, welcome! I highly recommend browsing through the Guild Recruiting forums to see if any of them seem like a good fit. If not, you can post about yourself in this thread and it's a sure bet at least one guild rep will reach out to you.
  16. Good fights! We just couldn't manage to break through your defences there, well played. Maybe next time! 😁
  17. That was such a fun intense hour. Good Fights my dudes.
  18. Feedback: Allow mouse wheel scroll to be used for key bindings. e.g. I would like to set Jump to mwheeldown.
  19. This is one of 3 hard fought battles over the forts in Axis Mundi with the battles stretching easily over an hour.
  20. We visited the NA campaign friday night, and got a lot of fun fights versus the order faction:
  21. We visited the NA campaign Friday night and got into a lot of fun fights, here's some of them. Thanks for the fun! ________________________________________________ Do you want to join Vanguard? Apply here!: https://forms.gle/FF4WBSoWjzTMMu5r5 Want to talk to us? Join our Discord!: https://discord.gg/YT8fE64 Do you want to see our recruitment thread?: https://community.crowfall.com/topic/25251-v-vanguard-eu/
  22. Archaos

Greetings!

Welcome to the community, Saivar. Glad to have you here.
  23. Hi Saivar, Indeed, we ASSIMILATE players of ALL skill-sets (new or experienced to Crowfall) into ROME. If you're willing to learn and eager to become a comrade, we'll help forge you into a proper player. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a private message. Good luck mate.
  1. Load more activity