Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It was fun! First time I've been on a Eurotrip in a while. Was just Mal, Sol and myself from the Winterblades on this trip.
  3. I've found the easiest way to be able to retaliate from a confessor is spamming your retaliate key when you are in air. If you hit the ground and you are hitting something else to cast, you're going to lose your ability to retaliate.
  4. Today
  5. hello if you have read 1 of my posts you know i want goblins added to crowfall so come show your support and lets debate this in this post and hopefull the devs of crowfall will help us get goblins in game and start the green tide
  6. Please fix retaliate bug. Getting really annoying. And idk how confessors do it but seems to happen a lot against them. thanks.
  7. Can you provide some specifics? I haven’t been to a siege in months.
  8. 1h of bloodshed of KDS and CAL vs Vanguard, Winterblades and Norden Marauders
  9. Chaos owns 1 keep. Order owns 2. There is no Balance! (pun intended) KDS and CAL split defensive duties and when the siege goes live CAL informs us of Chaos laying siege to the keep they are defending. We leave a group behind to defend that keep and we move 7 people to reinforce CAL. Once we arrive we figure out that Winterblades have finally dropped their Balance mantle and have joined EU Chaos. Now we are talking 15 to 20 of the strongest PvP players Crowfall community has to offer. What followed was over one hour of PvP with a lot of back and fourth and ultimately loads of fun! I hope you will enjoy this short #warstory /salute
  10. Not in campaign worlds. In campaign worlds you benefit from having multiple people so you can better fight back if someone comes to kill you.
  11. We are recruiting again! Check us out at our website or jump in our discord and give any leadership or Darthbunbun a PM for more info. We've also continued to be active in campaigns fighting for the forces of Balance and I'm working on getting caught up posting some of the videos of our encounters in CF. I posted a couple new videos of Winterblades gameplay in this thread:
  12. Archer Rangers are absurd and absolutely need to get nerfed ASAP. Their damage, range, and slipperiness is unmatched. And on top of that they're braindead easy to play. Incredibly unfun to play against.
  13. Here are a couple of memories of when those fighting for the favor of Maeve were repelled by the forces of Balance that Maeve hates most: Apologies about them being a bit late(only ~3 months and a few trials) but the timing of the Trial of Gaea turned out to be ideal!
  14. Just hit some of the new addditions after taking a few months break. Here are a couple things I noticed. First, not letting players into the campaign until level 20 means players can't join their friends; don't like this move. Updated graphics are nice and character controller feels a lot smoother. Not able to name your character felt hollow after being able to name them in previous versions. Not sure I like the removal of the altar/XP trade in at the Pre-Earth starter area. New players should get a chance to level up higher before even going to "Earth". Changing the "F" to interact with the gate to a hold and press didn't feel right. I liked the simple press "F" from before. Love the "Throwing Hammer of the Irekei" great to see more nods to SB. Pulling items out of the Account Vault should be a right click anywhere on the bar, not just the little 1/2" x 1/2" icon. I was trying to take items out and it wouldn't work until I accidentally hovered over the image icon and it worked. The Account vault is one of the biggest negatives currently in my opinion. I'm not sure if I missed it, but when entering into God's Reach I didn't get the option to choose which faction I wanted to belong to. Previously you could be seperate of your guild. I'm not sure if I'm part of one big faction in this round of testing, or it was auto selected for me.
  15. I agree there are some logistics and interdependencies with crafting, especially at high tier, but this can be mitigated quite a bit with time gated account skills and some form of functioning economy. The actual act of going out to gather resources, outside of motherloads, is solo activity.
  16. Yesterday
  17. I think they once said you'll be able to craft an equivalent at some point. Mostly because Todd didn't want to make players choose between lore and power. So you might be able to get a Malekai badge with a different stat. With that in mind, you won't get a gold or silver badge like this. Maybe bronze or something.
  18. You need 3 or 4 harvesters to contribute to an item and 2+ crafters for every item. Without an organization/guild/group you’re not likely to be trading high end resources and crafters. There will be some but for the most part why would I help gear my enemies? You need teams of people to churn out gear for people.
  19. I was under the impression that outside of motherlodes, current resource gathering is actually designed for solo play. Crafting, while having interactive aspects due to time gated skills reducing the ability to be quickly efficient in many trades, is still mostly a solo activity.
  20. God's Reach was never supposed to be a place to farm high quality resources. Its not really punishing GR to take them out, it is fixing the game.
  21. Tldr; this isn’t a game for mice to play solo. If you wanna matter you need a guild. Almost every aspect of this game is designed for group play.
  22. Why are all the solutions with the GR problem centered around punishing or negatives to the GR zone and so few are about encouraging players into campaigns? The line of thought is no gods reach = many mice in the fields of the campaign. However my belief is the mice will just leave the game. One good core concept of game design is to not force players into a way of playing the game, but rather incentivise( not penalize, even though functionally they are just different labels on the same action) the desired play. If you join a campaign you don't have anything developing that team identity. When I was younger and played WoW I wouldn't even talk to a fellow need IRL if they played Horde, I bled alliance and would spend countless hours not for my benefits, but, For the Alliance!!! Objective scoring may win my team the campaign, and this may or may not net me personally more rewards, but at first glance it's a drop in a bucket I'm not a part of. Farming in this game is boring as poorly made socks, and if I spend a ton of time trying to farm just for someone to take my stuff it's feels bad and I likely just log off. Tl;Dr punishing the mice as a solution to get more mice is counterintuitive.
  23. Glückwunsch zum Start eures eigenen Projektes und viel Spaß und Erfolg im Test. Und im späteren Spiel natürlich.
  1. Load more activity