Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Cheers. I don't know why I couldn't figure that out before reading your comment, but I've got it now! Turns out, a piece of bread in my inventory was my 13th item...
  3. Pfffttt you sure as hell aren't going to do anything about our stay in CF. ACE will be the one to dictate how long or short we stay. you are nothing more but an annoying little gnat.
  4. Today
  5. Might be something in this system, i quite like it, it would make action around the forts at certain times more interesting. Question, how would the outposts play a part in this? same system as this or the one we have atm?
  6. Hello When we have a helmet our horns disappear. Is it going to be repaired?
  7. ill take this one for em, the answer is not for long
  8. This video has an overview of all the classes and their promotions. Promotions really change how the class is played so that is important to note for your character building. In addition to Ranger and Assassin for stealth, Duelist might be of interest to you (depending on how you feel about playing a guinea pig 😄)
  9. While we're rebalancing races can we make centaurs 15-20% faster than base. Double the Sprint run speed for Minos, at double the stam cost maybe. Reduce Sprint Stam cost by 50% for elken. Make leadership passive auto apply like cap stones for human and high elf. Toss a few extra train/ability points at human/half elf Make con base 25 per, up from 8. Give some classes a bonus to that like dwarf or centaur or mino or hg Take AP off of main stat, move an extra 150-200 AP to the base trees for all classes. Increase fdm and fhm gains from str/int for dwarves by 50-100% ? Do something for these poor bastards. See posts above for half elves Make hg immune to root and knock down and pull If a race gets one or more racial ability, give them one more bar slot, that can only have a racial ability slotted.
  10. so because not everyone can play the times "certain" guilds want to play, it gets changed. Guess if you don't play in their window you get to be a farmer or crafter... way to shoot yourself in the foot ACE. Might as well change the name to winterfall. 3-2-1... whine from fluffernutters...
  11. i want to showcase my ACE_JackalBark skull
  12. Speaking of which, that is not what I said. I didn't say it was mostly off topic. I pointed to some of the specific things you mentioned as reasons why you were surprised people supported these mechanics and suggested those things were not what was being supported. It was clarification.
  13. All of your equipped gear and everything in your inventory is included. Log into God's Reach and make sure your inventory is empty. Then see how many things you have equipped. There is a limit of 12 imports for this campaign.
  14. Sounds good, just wanted to express my desire for it. Since I just have a character to store them for now.
  15. I believe trophies and other cosmetics were planned or on the "nice to have" list for EKs. Maybe one day.
  16. As someone who gets off work 30 minutes before the old siege window, this not sieging every night is a complete blessing. 30 minutes later and only M/W/F/Sa is radical. 🙏
  17. Yeah, you are right, I realised that I don't need the whole tree, some lines gives more experimentation points and assembly rate. And I don't know yet how much the quality improve on disciplines are but I'll take a look, and I will also try to get better vessels. Thank you for your tips!
  18. Greetings to all! I was very impressed with the project that I decided to become part of this universe and its community. The variety of classes, mechanics and races is so great that, to be honest, incredibly confused. I would be glad to any advice! I really like the pvp aspect in mmo, usually playing for melees of dd dodger or stealth class. As I understand it, such classes in a Сrowfall are a "Ranger" and an "Assassin." I really liked the half-elf race, will it look normal in these roles? I managed to find out that the Sylph are good assassins because of a passive skill. Half-elf assassin and Sylph assassin in high lvl game, is there a big difference between them because of this passive skill? And another question! The question is perhaps a little dumb or inappropriate. Ranger, is he exactly an archer 100% or is it possible to develop him as a melee fighter and fight effectively only in melee pvp? Or i can forget about this venture and not even eat ;D A huge thaks, and greetings once again to you!
  19. I would like a place to display my skulls. In my ek, just to show off anyone who wants to come look at them.
  20. Help! I've moved all items from my inventory into the spirit bank and vice versa, but still can't join the campaign in either scenario. What am I doing wrong? I just leveled to 30 and am looking to get into campaigns! Screenshot here for more info.
  21. think to many are focusing on how the game plays now vs people these kind of campaigns are supposed to attract and keep the game funded. just to add how the game is playing now will be much different i feel then when released unless the player base is really small.
  22. @Jah If you take away from my post that most of it is not on topic, then you must have a reading comprehension issue, bc everything mentioned was directly about or directly correlated to how fort locks havent done what the original post described as being successful for the game or the factions model, outside of the points I agreed with. You continue to confuse someone disagreeing with you as being off topic or irrelevant.
  23. You wondered why people support "these mechanics" but then you listed problems/mechanics that are not what this thread is about. I don't disagree with you on the points you made about too many hideouts, objectives not seeming meaningful, etc. I was clarifying what people were supporting because you said it surprised you.
  1. Load more activity