Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Congrats to Yumx and Vanguard!
  3. Thanks miraluna. you were correct, the link was in the newsletter from last month.
  4. It was in the newsletter last month. I think in the "Referral Code" field your friend would put your account name, so it would be: T-Bone If that doesn't work, email support@crowfall.com for help.
  5. I have a friend wanting to come try crowfall, and when making his account its asking for MY referral code? Ive looked EVERYWHERE for it but can not find it. Anyone mind helping a brother elken out?
  6. A lot is being talked about races: their skills (passive or active), how to play them (basically their gameplay),... a lot of us have many ideas for every race. So bring your opinion in here!!!
  7. A lot is being talked about races: their skills (passive or active), how to play them (basically their gameplay),... a lot of us have many ideas for every race. So bring your opinion in here!!!
  8. could you keep all this poorly made socks to one custard thread, thanks
  9. A lot is being talked about races: their skills (passive or active), how to play them (basically their gameplay),... a lot of us have many ideas for every race. So bring your opinion in here!!!
  10. A lot is being talked about races: their skills (passive or active), how to play them (basically their gameplay),... a lot of us have many ideas for every race. So bring your opinion in here!!!
  11. A lot is being talked about races: their skills (passive or active), how to play them (basically their gameplay),... a lot of us have many ideas for every race. So bring your opinion in here!!!
  12. A lot is being talked about races: their skills (passive or active), how to play them (basically their gameplay),... a lot of us have many ideas for every race. So bring your opinion in here!!!
  13. A lot is being talked about races: their skills (passive or active), how to play them (basically their gameplay),... a lot of us have many ideas for every race. So bring your opinion in here!!!
  14. A lot is being talked about races: their skills (passive or active), how to play them (basically their gameplay),... a lot of us have many ideas for every race. So bring your opinion in here!!!
  15. A lot is being talked about races: their skills (passive or active), how to play them (basically their gameplay),... a lot of us have many ideas for every race. So bring your opinion in here!!!
  16. A lot is being talked about races: their skills (passive or active), how to play them (basically their gameplay),... a lot of us have many ideas for every race. So bring your opinion in here!!!
  17. A lot is being talked about races: their skills (passive or active), how to play them (basically their gameplay),... a lot of us have many ideas for every race. So bring your opinion in here!!!
  18. To save anybody facing this issue from going through support here's what they told me: I did that, disabled Windows Firewall / Defender, Windows Virus Protection, made sure to run the installer as Admin, and it fixed the problem for me. NOTE: It took me forever to find my install folder which isn't intuitive at all (ACE = ArtCraft Entertainment?). It was located at C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\ACE\Crowfall_Live
  19. To save anybody facing this issue from going through support here's what they told me: I did that, disabled Windows Firewall / Defender, Windows Virus Protection, made sure to run the installer as Admin, and it fixed the problem for me. NOTE: It took me forever to find my install folder which isn't intuitive at all (ACE = ArtCraft Entertainment?). It was located at C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\ACE\Crowfall_Live
  20. Today
  21. On the contrary, I haven’t heard Todd say equipped item loot wont happen in CF. There’s a lot that would need to change to make it plausible. Need a lot more “easy come, easy go”.
  22. If I might ask, do you remember approximately when that was stated?
  23. You damn well know that JTodd has already stated those bands of worlds like that aren’t happening. It’s rare that you argue in bad faith on purpose but you’re trying to use a point that’s not longer valid to justify dark fall loot rules when you damn well know it’s not going to happen. Crafting is going to be a deeply complex and full time role and you don’t like it (I don’t like crafting or harvesting either) but it’s not going away so somebody who plays 10 hours a week can be on that same foot as somebody who plays 50. Stop advocating for dark fall full loot solo farm 2 hour end game gear; it’s not sb or df. None of those games have crafting and harvesting systems as complex as CF
  24. I think the reason some folks are opposed to full loot is due to the grind required to get the gear. Since the current trend is to add more grind in every aspect of the game, I doubt we will see paperdoll looting. In fact I foresee inventory bags that cant be looted becoming standard gear in the future.
  25. Exactly! How is it any less meaningful if it takes less materials to craft but also has less durability? If anything increased gear churn increases need for crafters. I do think the many step crafting process for most things could use some streamlining. We also need proper bank space. I get the Shadowbane crowd doesn’t like equipped item loot because Shadowbane didn’t have it but many FFA pvp conquest games have equipped item loot and it works great (Darkfall, Mortal Online, Albion Online, Eve Online, etc.). Different pvp loot rules is part of the risk vs reward equation in the harsher campaign bands per original Kickstarter design. I hope they keep to it.
  26. You just need some talent and focus to make a decent PvP game, PvE is much harder and costly. There are quite a lot of games that simply use 3rd party plugins and software for everything and patch it together. CU needed to spend manpower on designing their own backend, so their costs would be much higher, but they have the benefit of actually being able to have larger amounts of players together.
  27. I like this. I don't think higher tier bones have any value whatsoever currently, do they?
  1. Load more activity