Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It can be hard to have a civil conversation when the person being accused snaps back, altho it doesnt help that the beginning of the thread is less about a game mechanic and more directed towards painting rivals as criminals, so i dont know why that would surprise you, threads such as this is not gonna lead to civility when you approach the issue in a way like that, and that goes for anyone know matter the faction or guild
  3. I think calls for civility are best made before you essentially call the person who called you out a liar, insult the intelligence of anyone who disagrees with your faction's narrative with phrases like "reading comprehension is your friend", and subsequently have your own claims disproved. Such after the fact calls (or calls like Jah's made while Balanced seemed to be on top of the narrative) come across as extremely disingenuous. Maybe if Balance conducts itself with civility in it's overall forum conduct instead of circling the wagons anytime anyone says something they disagree with, and attempting to silence dissenters with numbers and condescending attitudes, we can all be nice and get along before anyone has to get epicly shut down with a truth bomb again.
  4. I think Jah has a great point, mostly because anyone could be abusing this Bug if its being abuse, the more you try to poke your rivals the more devs will look at the info you put down as children bickering and will look away. It be nice if everyone is able to keep it respectful and retain a positive healthy testing community
  5. Today
  6. What is your profession? Follow a new path with Class Specific Disciplines! We'll get started with everyone's favorite shadowy slinker, the Assassin! (Class Disc 1 of 11) Skirmisher Major Discipline (Assassin) Can Equip: Buckler Gained Skill: Skirmisher's Block (Block) Your basic attacks no longer generate pips. Every conquered army grows a crop of corpses and deserters. Those on the front lines seldom choose which they become. Skirmisher's Block (Block) Block with your shield, reducing incoming damage and suffering no loss in speed. For each attack blocked, gain one pip. This block skill does not block crowd control effects. Shove (Stealth/Melee Tray, requires Pips & Buckler) Shove up to three targets in melee range with your buckler, knocking them back 2.5 meters for each pip spent and dealing minor crushing damage. At five pips, one of these targets is knocked down. Camouflage Allies (Survival Tray) You enter your Stealth tray, and all group members become Camouflaged in place for 120 seconds using 90% of your stealth skill. Moving or taking any other action ends the camouflage effect. Flourish (Melee Tray, Active) Dodge in any direction with an artistic flourish. Activate this ability at no cost to gain three pips. 30 second recharge. This ability may be flash cast and breaks crowd control.
  7. I'll give Ble the benefit of the doubt that he was unaware of this bug and used it accidentally. Perhaps even you only tested a single damage skill and your factually incorrect statement is just a result of improper testing. But I wonder how @veeshan discovered this bug if his account was factually incorrect. His honesty is vindicated by my tests as far as I'm concerned. In terms for my takeaway suggestions, I'd suggest that the mechanic we KNOW Balance was willfully using of logging out mains next to their farmers, while clever, is unbalanced. I applaud their usage of dirty underhanded tactics, and suggest that ACE correct both the issue of invulnerability upon login, and the issue of login ambushes, by forcing people to spawn back at faction temple / the nearest protected spawn point if they are logged out for longer than 5 minutes (5 minutes to prevent getting shunted away by a quick disconnect.)
  8. Reading comprehension is fine, I just don't trust Balance to ever give anyone the truth, and here is why: Summary: I log out after being damaged by some spiders then log back in to the same character. I switch to my healing bar and drop a healing circle. The heals go off successfully. So does the knockdown effect I get from being an arbiter. Invulnerably persist until it times out. The damage numbers that would be there if I was taking damage say "Invulnerable" each time the spiders attack me. To be fair, I did multiple tests, and the one in which I did damage to an enemy actually broke my invulnerability. This video definitively disproves the claim that switching bars and using skills breaks invulnerability though.
  9. Good to see that we're back to making up numbers to protect fragile egos
  10. I’m going to miss the current sunsets. There was something...mystical about them
  11. Maybe people you will be remembered for zerging the trials. Maybe the deeds of pre-alpha will barely be remembered and building skills is more important than building wins against a faction half your size. Thanks for the dust and bread Thromdeir. Hope the book was equal exchange.
  12. Doesn't everyone hate elves? On the original topic, I think PopeUrban nailed it - any action should remove immunity, period.
  13. I feel like it would behoove them to release some sort of "This is what we have planned for Release" and "This is what is planned after release". I'm honestly thinking they should postpone soft launch until Summer of next year to give them more polish time though.
  14. Your victories mean absolutely nothing if you cant win the war. Germany won many a battle over the course of history but were still on the losing side. Whenever these big guilds show up that is what this pre-alpha time period will be. It will be history and you will not be rememered as the faction that won a few battles, you will only be known as the faction that lost.
  15. Come dregs you're all prey to The Grave Dominion!!!
  16. The last thing i heard about that was that upkeep was meant to change over from parcels to buildings. So the parcels and strongholds wouldn't cost upkeep, but the buildings (including centerpieces ... or not?) would cost upkeep -- and if not paid, they would decay through several stages, down to being in a visually and technically ruined and unusable stage ... until they have been repaired (kind of like the vendors work right now). With the possibility to reduce the upkeep costs by placing resource parcels ("tax-free" parcels) adjacent to the stronghold parcels that house those buildings. down to zero, depending on the numbers (like 160 1x1 "tax-free" resource parcels to reduce the upkeep for buildings on a citadel parcel to zero). But yeah. No news about that. I ask(ed) about that at least once a year. No news i would know about yet.
  17. So it's never fair to point out a disparity in numbers because sometimes we win outnumbered, and because "when the big guilds come" we're going to be allies. Our victories outnumbered don't mean numbers mean nothing, they just just mean we're good and can keep pushing even with the deck a bit stacked against us. And I don't think there is any reason to presume we'd ally with you before the big guilds whenever that day comes. I have serious doubts your faction will even still exist come that point.
  18. Good call on Relics! I definitely didn't mean to leave those out. The idea of getting a large statue of Arkon, or Kane and showing it off in your EK would be amazing as a reward. I just hope they include the buffs that they were supposed to let you chose from.
  19. Relics This system was supposed to be the crucial feedback loop of "why do i care about my EK" and we've heard multiple ideas/revisions including: A limited number of account based buff slots, you pick the buffs from avaliable relics in an EK you have access to. A special sacrifice mechanic to get long duration buffs. Literal AoE buffs from the statue. More I can't recall. Combat Pets I personally hate the very concept but it was technically a kickstarter stretch goal that we technically met. EK Tax system and resource parcels mechanics City/Town Parcels are supposed to require upkeep, which is somehow lessened or eliminated by placing appropriate type/rank of resource parcels next to it.
  20. I feel like if anything Performance/Caravans/Mounts will be the most necessary to me personally, as well as Frostweaver and a little more character customizations. I like the Idea of Dregs, but an entire mode of play is not as big of a concern for me as having one SOLID game mode.
  21. I know, I know! But that's not necessarily a feature; however I will say I'm insanely excited to throw around some Ice magic!! I l freaking love the concept of Frostweaver.
  22. You need to have crafting vessels and PVP vessels. Don't put necromancer's out of work.
  23. Looks fantastic. Think we'll get a white christmas this year to match all those beautiful winter concepts?
  24. Yesterday
  25. Not sure where you get your information from but I have been keep diving your faction this entire campaign....With a wood elf....
  1. Load more activity