Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Can you give me some advice please? 🙂
  3. APE

Duelist 5.8 Feedback

Good to know it can be viable, but I believe it still needs something more to complete the class, be it another utility power or combo options off a current power. Other classes/promos feel more complete on the base level without counting in disciplines or even promos in some cases. Fixing inconceivable, go for broke, rapid fire, pip spending, etc would be nice as well considering the class doesn't have much to work with as it is. LMB could use a boost. Where do you get "insane mobility from" out of curiosity? Assuming you mean Dynamite and maybe Disciplines (Escape Artist)? Melee classes have gap closers and or pulls, they seem to do fairly well in this department without being squishy. I'd like to see a run speed buff added to Inconceivable or instead of Dodge on Slayer. Considering the class is only for the rodent race, having them zipping around being hard to hit would fit the style. If they are going to have less damage then only ranged DPS (seems to be so), then more mobility/surviveability would be good balance. Really hope they adjust or some how allow us to adjust the camera/aim setup. That a lone makes the class less fun to play not counting all the broken stuff. Would be nice if Exposed targets had some sort of identifier like other games have, help with singling out a target, especially if it is supposed to be a team utility debuff.
  4. I can't see them not getting Dregs to us prior to launch, just means launch might a couple years away. Just hope the system is more complex mechanics/features wise compared to Shadowbane. Players being the content and drama queens only goes so far IMO.
  5. Dev, This bug is griefing me. Basically if someone is in combat mode and tries to change key bind the left mouse button gets assigned automatically. There is no way to reset this beside reset the whole keybind to default 😞 By default left mouse click be one of the reserved to prevent this. There needs to be a toggle "left hand player / right hand player" if left hand players needs to change "left mouse click" Why are the config files in C:\Users\myuserid\Documents\Art+Craft\Crowfall\*.cfg not text?
  6. Today
  7. Is this a known issue? Work around is to uninstall and reinstall from scratch.
  8. Hi, i used to play shadowbane and i loved it, now found out about Crowfall. But im bit initimated by this low playerbase, homepage shows around 57.000 backers, but only 15 online in EU? I want to buy this game but im scared now, are most of these backers in US then? Im from EU.
  9. timers on forts is a bad idea.ppl already only log in for siege timers. siege over ppl log off.If you make forts on a timer this game will be dead fast as hell, there will literally be nothing to do outside of siege/fort windows except farm. this is a terribad idea
  10. I am not sure that we will see dregs campaigns if they want to launch early next year.
  11. I'm really glad a post has been made about this. It's truly in a ridiculous state. Before, we at least got gold while skinning to make up for the time to kill the animals and the durability loss. Now we get 1 measly dust? It's like a big slap across the face for all skinners, leatherworkers, and wearers. Combined with the difference in cost for a leather set versus a metal set? It gets even worse. Add on the fact that good skinning areas are harder to find, add on ancients guarding some viable farm areas? Night & day cycles, night's decrease in material yield but yet are much harder to kill, on top of corpses despawning between these cycles? It's utter insanity and needs to be addressed as a priority, especially considering the changes to armor and how more people are WANTING to play leatherwearers now but don't because of how much easier it is to make metal sets. On top of that, you can gear metal wearers while farming for minerals & dust. If reading all of this doesn't make you facepalm? I don't know what will.
  12. Both Slayer & Dirge are viable. I've been playing Duelist mainly for months and while it does have a slight ramp up time? They have good survivability, medium damage, and stuns on every 5 pip use. Slayer excels against every melee class and is weak against ranged. Good luck catching a good Slayer as melee, and if you do? It's probably to get a dynamite on you. If you run from the Dynamite? They get a restealth, which is a re-expose and heal if using Agent. The wind up to do damage is there with Dirge, but with Slayer it is far less so and that is due to Go For Broke! Especially in group fights or against a single target or two that are in survival tray for a free knockdown. Go For Broke! allows you to easily amass enough Slayer stacks where you can 2/3 times get a full Inconceivable! buff. Honestly, the wind up on Dirge's damage isn't terrible and is a good cost-reward considering every Impale stuns, bleeds, and functons as an execute at >50% life. Not to mention Dirge is now able to use plate armor, which I have been hoping for for awhile. Yes, Go For Broke! if attacked will knock you down, but with Escape Artist, it's a non-issue for the stacks, movement speed buff, and increased resolve. Duelist is in my opinion in a decent spot where it's not too strong and not too weak, it's quite balanced and hella' fun to play. The main issues are these: 1. Dirge's Impale is broken, and you either have to waste 5 pips or use the ability upwards of 5 times for it to register. 2. Dirge's & Slayer's Inconceivable! is broken like #1. 3. The way the targeting works in the game, Slayer's camera positioning is extremely awkward. You always have to aim up. 4. A lot of Slayer's finishing burst damage is from their ultimate Dynamite, Pepperbox shot was hit pretty hard in terms of damage but is still decent. I think other classes need to be brought down to Duelist's damage or Pepperbox buffed slightly to match. Slayer may not have the bonker damage that it used to, or others do currently, but it's not far off and it comes out equal to if not on top solely due to its insane mobility, and combined with slows and the right disciplines? It helps shine. I'd also really like Rapid Fire to be reworked, in its current state it's entirely useless, as well as Duelist's Vanguard? specialization that attempts to utilize stealth and lifesteal together. I also think a cooldown reduction to Redirect Pain for the Dirge class would much better round it out, considering it has a talent that adds a self heal to it.
  13. Timothy

Dirge Impale issues.

I'm not sure that many classes having their two biggest skills in a broken state. To the point where at times, both require either attempting to use it upwards of 5 times for it to activate, or the more efficient wasting the pips on something else, and then trying again. Both Inconceivable! and Impale are the most important skills a Dirge has, and it essentially makes the class pointless. Coupled with issues that all players have with auto-attack registering, targeting, etc? It puts the Duelist in a terrible spot, even when their damage, mits, etc are in such a good and fun place. The fact the class can at any time screw you in PvP because your main skills don't want to work? Well, to put it bluntly it just flat out sucks hamster balls.
  14. Here my feed back Bug with Templars (Might be paladin specific) - Divine Light throws you around the place when you use it, It seems like it spawns an inviable object where your standing which then proceed to throw you out of it like ore nodes do when they spawn and your standing on there spawn location. Drop rate feedback Minor runes are way to rare atm - the small bosses should have 100% drop rare for 1 minor disc and group bosses should be 2-3 Disciplines - Elites should be around 1% drop rate and 0.25% on non elites. Atm it seems like 0.1% drop rate for minors on the solo mobs Crafting books - I feel this may need to be tuned back a little on the drop rate especially on the group boss he should only drop 2 max not 4. - Solo boss should be a 50% chance for a book Tooldrop rate - feel this seem to be in an ok spot with the durability on them however i havant been able to craft with any since jewelery crafting doesnt seem to have any. Ancient Spiders - the most frustrating thing with these are spending 20 minutes killing one solo only to have it kill itself with the cocoon and not drop loot maybe im doing something slightly off but its crippling when it does happen since you leave urself exposed for 20 minutes while you kill it. - R5 ancient spiders in campaign worlds dont seem to drop any disciplines at all dont know why they even exist there just a time waste trap for people who dont know better (Should make R5 drops 2 disaplines if you wanna reduce reward for lower rank) However they being said there not much difference betweem R5 ancient spiders and R9 ones. Armor Durability With how armor is currently i find myself farming with store bought intermediate cloth armor and a crafted weapon (Only reason i buy the armor is to reduce durability strain on my weapon armor currently not worth it due to how long it takes to aquire mats to how long it lasts) Im rather spec heavily in gathering so i would hate to see how long it take for a blue set with low skills -Time to craft to time it breaks is way out of whack. Spend 3 hrs mining to make a blue plate set only to have it nearly broken 6 hrs later of PvEing (was only 2 deaths which i ran back to grave to reduce dura loss) - I feel the best solution to this is not increase the durability but however reduce the resource cost to craft them by doing so this keep crafters in constant need with equipment replacements but its not super time consuming to gather the mats. i feel it should be a third of the resource it currently is to craft them at there current durbaility return - Weapons atleast my 2h sword seems to be in a good place durability wise Leveling speeds - Roaming tribes scroll drop rate seem to be way to low compared to the Xp you get for them - Sacrifice items need to all be purple quality or above or atleast work at any level/quality of vessel - Aracoix and Satyr scroll page icon are too similiar if we can get one set a slightly different colour like the ungu are red it be nice to easily organise and count them too
  15. April/19/2019 Zombie attack sounds persist through game mute. Ranger attacks hit through keep walls.
  16. I think you can hit B and store items there in spirit bag I believe they are 100% safe there
  17. So general feedback regarding starting off I noticed that there is no way to get back to starter zone so if you don't get the leather and stuff u need before you go to temple your screwed also why put a merchant who sells items for gold when you can't even farm gold in the starting area that I could see its just kinda confusing or maybe I missed something also I really feel like there needs to be more mobs spawned that are rank 2-3 between the starting area and the temple this seems to be a strange level gap where the forests in the temple are they go right to rank 4 and are in packs of 3 (which I got my ass handed to me several times trying to take them on).
  18. This all applies to Dregs as well. Do we know the Dregs will be highly different than the current system? Wouldn't be surprised if it is similar but guilds just have to do the work of building and they can be destroyed or damaged to award points to attackers. Or maybe they'll just copy/paste SB and call it a day and a handful of people will rejoice?
  19. Any word on how the discrepancy happened?
  20. i actually think this should change per campaign. Short campaigns have faster durability depletion compared to the longer ones. But I do feel that armor does break a bit too fast even for a short campaign like this. Give me at least 3 days and that if I'm being reckless and dying a lot.
  21. Staff

Can i play plz

keep it down, my gf wants to farm mats and im feelin real lazy rn
  22. So are we just gonna naked farm mobs now cause armor doesnt last long atm made a blue set last night and was almost broken in less than a day. swords last a good amount of time it seems should get 7days or so out of it before breaking that sword but armor just melts on mobs in comparison. Armor had 750 give or take on each piece. I feel the aim should be a set of gear should last for a week or so either that or costs need to be halfed resource wise.
  1. Load more activity