Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Here my feed back Bug with Templars (Might be paladin specific) - Divine Light throws you around the place when you use it, It seems like it spawns an inviable object where your standing which then proceed to throw you out of it like ore nodes do when they spawn and your standing on there spawn location. Drop rate feedback Minor runes are way to rare atm - the small bosses should have 100% drop rare for 1 minor disc and group bosses should be 2-3 Disciplines - Elites should be around 1% drop rate and 0.25% on non elites. Atm it seems like 0.1% drop rate for minors on the solo mobs Crafting books - I feel this may need to be tuned back a little on the drop rate especially on the group boss he should only drop 2 max not 4. - Solo boss should be a 50% chance for a book Tooldrop rate - feel this seem to be in an ok spot with the durability on them however i havant been able to craft with any since jewelery crafting doesnt seem to have any. Ancient Spiders - the most frustrating thing with these are spending 20 minutes killing one solo only to have it kill itself with the cocoon and not drop loot maybe im doing something slightly off but its crippling when it does happen since you leave urself exposed for 20 minutes while you kill it. - R5 ancient spiders in campaign worlds dont seem to drop any disciplines at all dont know why they even exist there just a time waste trap for people who dont know better (Should make R5 drops 2 disaplines if you wanna reduce reward for lower rank) However they being said there not much difference betweem R5 ancient spiders and R9 ones. Armor Durability With how armor is currently i find myself farming with store bought intermediate cloth armor and a crafted weapon (Only reason i buy the armor is to reduce durability strain on my weapon armor currently not worth it due to how long it takes to aquire mats to how long it lasts) Im rather spec heavily in gathering so i would hate to see how long it take for a blue set with low skills -Time to craft to time it breaks is way out of whack. Spend 3 hrs mining to make a blue plate set only to have it nearly broken 6 hrs later of PvEing (was only 2 deaths which i ran back to grave to reduce dura loss) - I feel the best solution to this is not increase the durability but however reduce the resource cost to craft them by doing so this keep crafters in constant need with equipment replacements but its not super time consuming to gather the mats. i feel it should be a third of the resource it currently is to craft them at there current durbaility return - Weapons atleast my 2h sword seems to be in a good place durability wise Leveling speeds - Roaming tribes scroll drop rate seem to be way to low compared to the Xp you get for them - Sacrifice items need to all be purple quality or above or atleast work at any level/quality of vessel - Aracoix and Satyr scroll page icon are too similiar if we can get one set a slightly different colour like the ungu are red it be nice to easily organise and count them too
  3. April/19/2019 Zombie attack sounds persist through game mute. Ranger attacks hit through keep walls.
  4. Today
  5. I think you can hit B and store items there in spirit bag I believe they are 100% safe there
  6. So general feedback regarding starting off I noticed that there is no way to get back to starter zone so if you don't get the leather and stuff u need before you go to temple your screwed also why put a merchant who sells items for gold when you can't even farm gold in the starting area that I could see its just kinda confusing or maybe I missed something also I really feel like there needs to be more mobs spawned that are rank 2-3 between the starting area and the temple this seems to be a strange level gap where the forests in the temple are they go right to rank 4 and are in packs of 3 (which I got my ass handed to me several times trying to take them on).
  7. This all applies to Dregs as well. Do we know the Dregs will be highly different than the current system? Wouldn't be surprised if it is similar but guilds just have to do the work of building and they can be destroyed or damaged to award points to attackers. Or maybe they'll just copy/paste SB and call it a day and a handful of people will rejoice?
  8. Any word on how the discrepancy happened?
  9. i actually think this should change per campaign. Short campaigns have faster durability depletion compared to the longer ones. But I do feel that armor does break a bit too fast even for a short campaign like this. Give me at least 3 days and that if I'm being reckless and dying a lot.
  10. Staff

Can i play plz

keep it down, my gf wants to farm mats and im feelin real lazy rn
  11. So are we just gonna naked farm mobs now cause armor doesnt last long atm made a blue set last night and was almost broken in less than a day. swords last a good amount of time it seems should get 7days or so out of it before breaking that sword but armor just melts on mobs in comparison. Armor had 750 give or take on each piece. I feel the aim should be a set of gear should last for a week or so either that or costs need to be halfed resource wise.
  12. brentd

Can i play plz

Ya I am having an issue connecting back in keeps endless loading and I am in the starter area
  13. Nueby

Can i play plz

No kidding! I wanna play too..
  14. Your K/D can't take the hit. ACE is doing you a favor.
  15. Connecting to zone in Order temple. why tho
  16. Thracia has rebooted several times costing many guards bought. Now Order Temple is down. This has happened many times since campaign start. Can we get new hamsters in the wheel that runs the order server?
  17. Possible bug or Design? I was ganked inside my factions fort that was not taken over. My local bank was also looted?
  18. That does sound like it would be interesting. I have faith that they will iterate to improve the mechanics. Just sucks waiting.
  19. Thanks for the reply Hyriol. I am glad that having recipes unlock via skills is still the main pathway. You are probably correct in that it is currently on the development backburner as it currently works fine for testing purposes. I also like this idea, although it would be a little bit more work for ACE as they would have to balance it to make sure the mature skilled crafter is better off (or maybe it isn't more work because I think they still are better off anyway? I'm not an expert on all of the crafting formulas).
  20. well.. considering we have keeps, forts, and outpost.... I would say pretty close to everything. 2 thirds for sure.
  21. 1. should work like WoW BG tbh there a flag with guard around it, with an interactiable objext in the middle, clicking on the objext hass a channel bar interupted by dmg and when it finished channeling it goes to nuetral for 5 minutes then flips to the faction who clicked it (During this time other faction can click the nuetral flag to flip it back to there if defenders or restart the cap timer if it the 3rd faction.
  22. Yesterday
  23. Let's cut out the Faction Campaign asks for now and let them work on the Dregs.
  1. Load more activity