Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Go to YouTube, type; "Obie Trice - Cry Now" or "Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River" or "Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry" Then... let it all out.
  3. There's a lot of similarities between Erlich Bachman and Doggett. I still enjoy the show but it hasn't been the same without him.
  4. Today
  5. "at this point i could stand to be a little perverted"
  6. This is what the 2nd/3rd campaign in a row you’ve chosen Order, the significantly under populated faction on NA? Can’t really cry about numbers when you are intentionally putting yourselves in that position. I only ever see 2 order guilds cooperating with each other. There’s some other small guilds and randoms out there, maybe try to get them working with you? Or befriend Vanguard from EU and have them show you how to steam roll. They do have the best stormcaller in the game after all. If you want better vessels there are several people in balance and chaos that would roll top end bodies for you. My necro is maxed and geared. I’d gladly roll you whatever you want, just bring me the ingredients (including philo stone, don’t have max alchemy yet). Have a fully maxed and geared jeweler as well, will roll those up for you too. Back capping is always going to happen. Most times it’s happening in an effort to find the player(s) doing it for PvP purposes. But points are the objective so capping is required if you want to win. Ragging on people for capping is petty. From fighting you guys, you’re tanky but lack burst dps. And what dps you do have isn’t focused together on one target. This game doesn’t play like others, it takes some time to break those bad tab target habits. Take the advice from players who’ve been here awhile. You’ll have more fun. And that’s what it’s all about.
  7. Good job. Love it. P.S.: What about this ordering Pizza thing? Any chance we'll get that for l(a)unch? P.P.S.: Does that also mean Mini Maps and armor dyes are coming?
  8. That's wild! I wonder if this is as much of a surprise to ACE as it is to us? Here's one of the more memorable clips from the show for those uninitiated:
  9. Cool! I love that show. I wonder who is Dinesh and Gilfoyle at ACE. This is still the hardest I've laughed at a show in a while.
  10. Not sure if this has been posted, but was watching the new trailer for Silicon Valley season 6 on HBO and they had some Crowfall footage in the opening 10 seconds. Thought that was kinda neat. Silicon Valley Season 6 Trailer
  11. What it was like to play order 7 months ago
  12. What the average balance player feels like when fighting chaos
  13. I've read this before but couldnt figure out what it meant...until now! LOL When you go to skills (Press K) theres 3 slots to the left where it displays each of your bars... you slot the passives here.
  14. did you slot thepassive power?
  15. Can't seem to get to leave feed back section so posting here. Passives from Disc's: Preparation, supposed to recover 1 PIP and 1 every 30 seconds. It doesn't not, tested on assassin. Pound of Flesh: +15% dmg on health above 90%, testing on assassin, no noticeable difference when I back stab. Should work, mob is afterall fresh and above 90% health. Found Resources: 2 PIPs upon entering stealth. Tested on assassin, when I enter stealth I don't get any PIPs.
  16. Yesterday
  17. cool ill have my piece of article ready and once all set ill have it posted and than share the link with you
  18. Long fight against the forces of chaos outside their keep. ________________________________________________ Do you want to join Vanguard? Apply here!: https://forms.gle/FF4WBSoWjzTMMu5r5 Want to talk to us? Join our Discord!: https://discord.gg/YT8fE64 Do you want to see our recruitment thread?: https://community.crowfall.com/topic/25251-v-vanguard-eu/
  19. Last week
  20. Not sure if this is just the UI or if this actually is occurring on the back end, as well, BUT... At maximum crafting and spec seal craft gear, you can readily hit max cap of 120 with Techniques minor disc. If you unequip the Techniques, it reduces to 100, but if you reslot Techniques after that it appears to ignore your spec seal gear. You have to unequip and reequip one of your armor pieces in order to fix it back to 120.
  1. Load more activity