Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yesterday
  3. Let's cut out the Faction Campaign asks for now and let them work on the Dregs.
  4. And Sieges on Keeps + Forts = every little thing in the game?
  5. They started with Faction due to it being the hardest to get right. They are building systems and making changes based on a limited subset of players opinions/wishes in a small pre-alpha playerbase that have stated they wont even play Faction campaigns anyways. Game was touted as a sandbox pvp mmo during kickstater in much the same vein as Shadowbane which had timers for major sieges NOT every little thing in the game.
  6. Off topic, but do you know the reason ACE started with faction ruleset vice a FFA style? Seems to me faction design would build upon/around a FFA ruleset.
  7. The season of summer had come, the winds of war calm but saboteurs from Fist of the Empire began to scream into the night. It was a new era, a new time for legends to rise. Even the darkness has its heroes. They call themselves the Sparkle Fisters (the saboteur branch of Fist of the Empire) and they are a Machiavellian and moony bunch. Their whimsical playfulness tainted by Chaos manifests into debilitating misfortune. No one would say they are hard to kill or dispatch, but all would agree they regretted their encounter entirely. For it is not their vessels, or their gear, or their disciplines that make them formidable. It is their tactics and tenacity, more so insanity, that leads their opponents down a winding road of misfortune and woe. As the clock ticks- tick, tick, tick, more and more things begin to go wrong for their foes… Night had just fallen as Praelian, TaeSilverfox, and Krakadil meandered through the domains of Balance. Happening upon a Balance fort they decided they should take it. “I’m taking this fort.” TaeSilverfox said blinking in on his new wood-elf vessel. He had not fully trained his archdruid body but was too eager to wait. He had seen what others had done with such vessels and was bursting with glee and merriment. Praelian squeaked in his high pitched Guinecean’s voice, “Well, we can’t get in, I don’t know how to tunnel that far down. My paws are so small and only good for praying.” Standing next to Praelian, Krakadil only silently sharpened his assassin’s blades while leaning against the fort’s wall. TaeSilverfox, “Keep watch and I’ll have this done lickety, banana fruit, split” Stepping into the inner sanctum of the fort sent out alarms across the domain. The game had begun… Krakadil whispered, “Contact, Silhaku entering the fort” Tae quickly hid himself within the inner keep. Silhaku was a ranger and no stranger to those who hide in the shadows. He quickly scouted the fort for any visible enemies, and when he saw no visible threats, he began to scout for the invisible. Launching flares and raining arrows down Tae held his breath and narrowly escaped becoming a pincushion. The plan had already been discussed on what to do should an enemy enter the fort. Praelian with his small furry cute little paws and mystical throwing hammer began to beat on the outside walls, casting spells and making a racket while Krakadil stood silently in the shadows. Silhaku ran up onto the ramparts and found it difficult to get the angle needed to shoot the solo sieger. While Silhaku engaged the rodent, Krakadil waited for him to jump down and Tae began to weave his archdruid magics. When Tae was ready he again set of the alarm of the inner sanctum alerting Silhaku to an intruder’s presence. Silhaku jumped from the ramparts and rushed to the sanctum. With his bow drawn he launched a devastating arrow into Tae’s chest, then pulling out his blades, elation clear upon his face, he leapt to the intruder and- exploded into a million pieces where he should have landed. Only the screams of blight lingered. Picking up Silhaku’s skull Tae looted the scraps, pushing them around with his foot. Krakadil whispered, “Contact, Nukz” With a devilish smile, Tae began to weave. Nukz threw open the doors of the fort and ran full speed into the sanctum to where the archdruid was standing still. Tae was crippled by Nukz first attack, and then with a ravenous fervor in his eyes Nukz unleashed his rage growing in size- and then exploding into a million pieces. Where a behemoth of a half-giant should have been raging only the screams of blight lingered. Tae erupted into maniacal laughter, “KhAhaHAhAha!? KhaHaAhaAHahaha!” “I think I like this new vessel.” Favor to Malakai.
  8. I was with Grave Dominion for this particular fight, and we were tasked with some hyper-aggressive flanking and siege engine removal services. Thought some people might enjoy seeing what went down from a more mobile perspective, and some of our thought processes throughout. Not sure if the render went a little goofy, but it seems a bit more pixelated than the usual Youtube fare--perhaps it's just Youtube. Anyways, hope everyone enjoys! Just some good clean solid combat, and the most OP outpost tower position I've ever seen. Those guards were shredding. Thanks to Grave Dominion for having me in your comms, even if Ltab only knows how to fight #gatewars.
  9. This change opens up a lot more battle tactics. 👍🏼
  10. no one on order was told, i guess whoever set it up didnt care, dunno why they thought we'd agree to one though, the only thing chaos is entitled to from me is a stern bottom beating, also scarlett is actually maeve in disguise, how else would someone single-handedly win the war
  11. Will the Myrmadon get any attention? bleeds dont stack as individual abilities. having 2 Myrmadons on 1 target makes only 1 of them able to stack their bleeds and get the bonus from it. also if any champion uses rend to apply a severe bleed than the Myrmadons bleeds go away. Is this working as intended or just an oversight??
  12. I think the nobs are to low. Seems that having the farming gear, rings and neck, the drops from nodes, animals is way to low. No to mention that we are getting the same amount of items (usually 2 blues) regardless of beneficial harvest, plentiful harvest, crit harvest, and having maxed out on that specific passive on R10 nodes.
  13. We've got a hotfix in the works and in the process of being deployed now. Thanks again for all the reports and help.
  14. 4/19/19 5.8.6 LIVE Release notes Welcome to Crowfall Pre-Alpha Build 5.8.6 Welcome to The Trials of the Gods To report any issues, bugs, or feedback you have for this playtest session, please go here: 5.8.6 Live Feedback and Bug Reports For an up-to-date list of known issues please go here: 5.8.6 Known Issues Campaigns: An adjustment has been made to fix a scoreboard acclimation issue that was skewing the overall scoring for the Trial of Illara campaign. Players can successfully zone into Thracia on the NA campaign again. General Bug Fixes: Multiple players can interact with cairns now.
  15. I suspect in a Dregs campaign, siege windows will function much like they do in EVE, where the controlling corp (or guild, in Crowfall's case) will decide when their window of vulnerability is. There are some fun subtleties to this strategy: do you choose a window when most of your people are on, but so are theirs; do you choose off hours, but do they hire off hours mercs; even choosing whatever window has a lot of strategy that must be considered. I suspect that ACE plan to give guilds more of that level of control, when it comes down to when and where fights happen.
  16. In the future, please run your Chaos/Order agreements through me first, and I can save you time and effort on how the next agreement will work out for ya 😁 And yes ignoring, breaking, and circumventing agreements/truces/NAP's that cannot be enforced, is the oldest ruse in the book. In simpler terms 'outfoxed' You can learn something by understanding the circumstances of the entire engagement including how Scarlett solo capped a keep. Or you can continue to build straw men about numbers and believe your own propaganda. Fact is fact, Scarlett took a keep as a single player and that has ramifications larger than who is grinding who down with numbers. It really was quite elegant how she has been setting up the Knock out punch for weeks, I'd go into more detail, but it's obvious I have lost your interest. Thanks for your reply.
  17. I actually agree with a lot of what you stated. I hardly ever use my Fire for Effect buff and it is hard to get any value in a disorganized battle. But I think you misunderstood some of my statement. The melee ball should always be within AoE range but the enemy back like is usually 15-30m behind that. So while you still remain 30-35 meters close to the enemy front line your increased range lets you hit their back line also. It was really useful when taking out low targets trying to retreat back to there healers. You need to be at a off angle to see around the melee to their backlines but you remain safe from their ranged damage while avoiding their melee. And I said use defensive talents, like the increase armor one. I still run sharp shooter for the AoE root and haven't really figured out what I want to do with the other one, maybe escape artist. And the damage debuff seems to be a very noticeable drop in damage. I mean I use to drop faster using mail as a warden then I do now, as long as I keep using barrage and suppression to buy me more time to escape. So if I'm feeling the noticeable damage drop when their like 5-8 melee on top of me while wearing leather, I'm sure it helps my front line last longer in the fight. Do I think archery might need some buffs? Yeah, a bit. I think some bug fixes would go a long way though. And it does seem to fit my style pretty well and I usually don't like ranged classes like that. Think it would be better than turning it into another raw DPS class and brings more utility for the ranger.
  18. Folks this was an unsigned file within the download that was being flagged as a trojan by Defender (though it wasn't a virus or trojan). It was up for a brief time over a week ago. If you get this when trying to install please delete that file and re-download the installer from crowfall.com/en/client. If you get this bad file from a new downlaod now, I'd love to get an email from you at support@crowfall.com as maybe one node of our CDN downloader didn't get the correct download file! Gordon
  19. oneply

Dirge Impale issues.

Every class has something broken about it. No need to rage akram. Big updates are coming, supposedly addressing a lot of character movement/skill issues. Time will tell. Rage kitty back in the cage.
  20. Not really..Too many things don't add up. Stay at max range : Yes if you have elevated terrain and don't intend on using roots/supressive shot. The later of the abilities mentioned have a 30m range, and while LMB is at 60-65 it's still something that will get you LoS if behind allies/walls/terrain extremely fast making you have to move… meaning you loose your Call for Fire buff… constantly. As for hindering the melee train. At most you slow it down, but nowhere near what is needed for it to have the worth of @bombs from a brigand for example. Going for defensive disciplines will also mean you loose out on range. You don't get both and while you can stand behind your front line, you are in a LOT of need for support characters around you. The stake is nice, for removing SLOW, but all other CC it doesn't remove. Switching trays to drop bombs also makes you loose the Fire for Effect buff since that can't be slotted in the melee tray, so you loose your buff for a potential melee stealth attack. You're by far -not- hard to dive at all. A Brigands damage will -NOT- outshine an archers in an optimal enviroment. Archery does not have a niche that it fills out nicely. It has a niche where under -very- situational circumstances it will be extremely good. In all others it's mediocre at best, and others can easily outpreform them even then.
  21. Optimierung der Belagerungsfenster Eine Nachricht von Thomas “Hanseshadow” Eidson: "Mit Gruppen oder Gilden eurer Fraktion an Multiplayer-ThroneWar-Schlachten teilzunehmen, ist einer der Eckpfeiler der Vision von Crowfall®. Die Idee dahinter ist einfach und fesselnd: Spieler können wählen, welche Festung(en) sie einnehmen und damit strategische Entscheidungen treffen, die sich letztlich auf den Sieg oder die Niederlage in der Kampagne auswirken. Gute Kämpfe erfordern Spieler auf beiden Seiten. Unbemannte Standorte einzunehmen mag zwar effektiv sein, allerdings bleibt der Spaß an der Sache dabei schnell auf der Strecke. Um eine gewisse Zahl an Teilnehmern in diesen Schlachten sicherzustellen, müssen wir einen Weg finden, der den Angreifern wie auch den Verteidigern die gleichen Möglichkeiten gibt, die Kämpfe um ihre Festungen zu initiieren. Und das beginnt mit den Benachrichtigungen. Auf Grundlage des Spielerverhaltens während der Tests, war eine unserer Hauptbeobachtungen, dass der Besitz eines Forts oft unangefochten blieb. Wenn man sich „Spieler“ als eine Art Ressource vorstellt, die von diesen Orten angezogen werden soll, sticht ein Problem besonders hervor: Die Anzahl der verfügbaren Spieler verändert sich im Laufe eines Tages oder Wochenendes gravierend. Für Kastelle bestand das Problem bisher nicht, da sie einmal täglich ein "Belagerungsfenster" auslösen. Die Spieler wissen, wann und wo sie hingehen müssen, um auf andere Spieler zu treffen und am PvP für die Kampagne teilnehmen zu können. Der Nachteil der Zeitfenster für Kastelle ist, dass unser aktuelles System nur ein Zeitfenster pro Nacht unterstützt, was zu häufig ist, da es bedeutet, dass die Verteidiger jede einzelne Nacht zur Verfügung stehen müssen, um ihre Festung zu beschützen. Um diesen Problemen entgegenzuwirken, wird es signifikante Änderungen an unserem System für Belagerungsfenster geben: Wir werden Belagerungsfenster für alle Haupt-Kontrollpunkte einführen: Kastelle UND Forts werden nun nach einem Zeitplan getriggert. Wir haben die Zeitplanung so verfeinert, dass wir die Möglichkeit haben, während der Stoßzeiten mehr Belagerungsfenster zu öffnen. Gleichzeitig wird es weniger Zeitfenster geben, wenn weniger Spieler online sind. Wenn zur Stoßzeit also achtmal so viele Spieler online sind, werden wir zu dieser Zeit auch achtmal so viele Eroberungs-Schauplätze anbieten. Alles beginnt mit der Benachrichtigung aller Beteiligten. Zu diesem Zweck fügen wir dem Fenster für den Kampagnen-Highscore einen "Belagerungs-Zeitplan" hinzu. Er wird euch auf einen Blick zeigen, welche Eroberungs-Schauplätze innerhalb der nächsten 24 Stunden zur Verfügung stehen, und wann. Die Aktivität an Wochenenden und zur Primetime wird basierend auf größeren Spielerzahlen höher sein. Zu ruhigeren Zeiten, wie zum Beispiel den frühen Morgenstunden, wird es weniger Belagerungszeiten für Forts und gar keine für Kastelle geben. Dies erlaubt einer Fraktion, ruhig und in dem Wissen schlafen zu können, dass ihre eingenommenen Kastelle und Forts sicher sind. (Außenposten werden aber weiterhin zu jeder Zeit angreifbar sein.) Während unsere Gameplay-Programmierer damit beschäftigt waren, den Code für dieses System zu schreiben, habe ich ein Zeitplanungs-Tool gebaut, das es den Gamedesignern erlauben wird, Daten, die die Spieleraktivität spiegeln, schnell auf spezifische Kastelle und Forts zu übertragen. Das Tool zeigt den Zeitplan für bestimmte Kastelle und Forts während der Kampagne. Ein anderer positiver Nebeneffekt dieses Systems ist, dass die visuelle Darstellung des Zeitplans es unseren Designern ermöglicht, Konflikte und Überschneidungen zeitnah zu erkennen und diese so schnell wie möglich zu beheben – idealerweise schnell genug, dass Spieler nicht davon betroffen sind. Wenn ihr meinen letzten Artikel über das Tool zum Erstellen von Clustern gelesen habt, wisst ihr über den "Clusterizer" Bescheid, der sicherstellen soll, dass die einzelnen Welt-Karten in jeder neuen Kampagne korrekt (und automatisch) miteinander verbunden werden. Die Belagerungsfenster sind nun im Clusterizer-Tool integriert. Wenn neue Welten erstellt werden, lädt und verfolgt der Generator die Zeitplan-Daten der Forts und Kastelle, die einer Kampagne zugewiesen wurden. Die Zuordnung stellt sicher, dass die Belagerungsfenster über die gesamte Kampagnenwelt hinweg ausgeglichen sind und die verfügbaren Belagerungsfenster angemessen über die (ungefähre Standard-)Kurve an gleichzeitig eingeloggten Spielern verteilt werden – d. h. über die hoch, mittel und niedrig frequentierten Spielzeiten während aller Tage der Woche. Das Verteilungs-Design kreiert ein Gleichgewicht in der Welt, um die Möglichkeit für Spieler zu maximieren, wertvolle Kastelle und Forts während der Kampagne angemessen anzugreifen und zu verteidigen, sowie euch wissen zu lassen, wo die Kämpfe jetzt und in der unmittelbaren Zukunft am wahrscheinlichsten stattfinden werden. Das neue Zeitplanungs-Tool für Belagerungsfenster ist noch nicht ganz bereit für Tests, aber es wird nicht mehr lange dauern! Wir werden (schon sehr bald) ankündigen, wann es auf dem Testserver verfügbar sein wird, sodass ihr die Änderungen selbst erforschen könnt. Unser Ziel ist es, Spaß und fesselndes Gameplay zu erzeugen, und euer Engagement, Änderungen wie diese zu testen, sowie euer Feedback darüber, sind sehr willkommen. Danke, und wir sehen uns im Spiel!" Thomas "Hanseshadow" Eidson Principal Technical Engineer, ArtCraft Entertainment In den Tod und wieder zurück Eine Nachricht von Jack “JackalBark” Kirby: "Hi Leute! Jack is back, und ich bin hier, um mit euch über einen allgemein üblichen Umstand des Lebens in Crowfall® zu sprechen: Den Tod. Ob ihr nun von herumstreifenden Kriegsstämmen überwältigt wurdet, dem Feind beim Sturm einer belagerten Festung zum Opfer gefallen seid oder während des Rohstoffsammelns von einem Meuchler überrascht wurdet, der Tod sucht uns letztlich alle heim. Das Update 5.90 wird für die Art und Weise, wie Tod und Wiederbelebung funktionieren, bedeutende Änderungen einführen, die eure Reise ins Jenseits reibungsloser gestalten und die Auferstehung zu einer taktischen Entscheidung machen wird. Der aktuelle Todeskreislauf Wenn ihr von einer Attacke getroffen werdet, die eure Lebenspunkte auf null reduziert, fallt ihr in einen Zustand der Bewusstlosigkeit, während ihr zu Tode blutet. Wenn ihr nicht von einem Gegner (mit einem Todesstoß) erledigt oder von einem Verbündeten (durch einen Wiederbelebungs-Zauber) versorgt werdet, blutet ihr schließlich aus. Ihr habt außerdem die Möglichkeit, euren Tod zu akzeptieren und euren Verblutungs-Timer frühzeitig zu beenden. So oder so, lasst uns annehmen, ihr seid gestorben. Eure Seele erscheint in Form einer geisterhaften Krähe über eurem Körper, und an der Stelle eures Leichnams wird ein kleines Steingrab errichtet. Derzeit wird eure Krähenform dann magisch zur nächsten Drachenstatue (platziert in Forts und Kastellen) oder zum Tempel eurer Fraktion teleportiert. Von dort aus habt ihr die Wahl, entweder zu eurem Steingrab zurückzufliegen oder direkt an der Statue aufzuerstehen. Wenn ihr euch die Zeit nehmt, zu eurem Grab zurückzufliegen, nimmt eure Ausrüstung durch euren Tod weniger Schaden und ihr könnt das zurückgebliebene Inventar wieder beanspruchen. Wenn ihr euch aber für eine Auferstehung an der Statue entscheidet, bleibt eurer Inventar bei eurem Steingrab zurück und eure Ausrüstung erleidet mehr Schaden. Unabhängig von der Art der Rückkehr zu eurem Körper, werdet ihr mit einem Todesschleier ausgestattet. Hierbei handelt es sich um einen 3 Minuten anhaltenden Debuff, der eure Gesamtgesundheit signifikant herabsetzt. Dies soll die Spieler daran hindern, sich sofort nach ihrem Tod wieder in den Kampf stürzen zu können. (Anderenfalls hätten Schlachten kein klares Ende, da besiegte Kämpfer ständig und viel zu schnell wieder hinzustoßen). Tod, Krähen und Wiederauferstehung Also wo, fragt ihr euch vielleicht, kommen denn nun die Änderungen ins Spiel? Das System bleibt bis zum Punkt des Todes beinahe genau dasselbe: Ihr kämpft, ihr verblutet, ihr sterbt. Ab dem Moment, in dem eure Krähe erscheint, laufen die Dinge ein wenig anders. Anstatt zu einer Statue oder einem Tempel in der Nähe transportiert zu werden, beginnt eure Krähenform ihre Reise an dem Steingrab, das bei eurem Leichnam errichtet wurde. Sobald eure Krähenform von den Fesseln eures sterblichen Fleisches gelöst wurde, werdet ihr einen Weg zu einem geeigneten Auferstehungsort finden müssen. Es wird nicht länger möglich sein, direkt an eurem Steingrab aufzuerstehen. Zu den zulässigen Orten gehören die Drachenstatuen in Forts und Kastellen, euer Fraktionstempel, sowie in Zukunft möglicherweise neue Bereiche. Falls ihr euch bei der Suche nach einem Ort zur Auferstehung verirren solltet, könnt ihr die G Taste halten, um automatisch zu eurem Fraktionstempel zurückzukehren. Dies wird eure Rückruf-Fertigkeit (eine Fertigkeit, die jeder standardmäßig besitzt und die es euch erlaubt, euch zu eurem Fraktionstempel zu teleportieren) auf Cool-down setzen, erlaubt es euch aber, direkt zur Tempelstatue zu springen und dort aufzuerstehen. Abhängig von den Regeln der Welt, in der ihr gestorben seid, können Teile eures Inventars bei eurem Steingrab zurückbleiben. Da eine Wiederauferstehung bei eurem Leichnam nun nicht mehr möglich ist, müsst ihr nach dem Wiedererlangen eures Körpers zu eurem Steingrab zurückreisen, um diese Items einzusammeln. Eure Rüstung wird weiterhin ein wenig ihrer Haltbarkeit einbüßen, wenn ihr sterbt. Der Todes-Timer Wenn ihr mehrmals hintereinander sterbt, oder in der Lage wart, sehr schnell einen Auferstehungsort zu erreichen, werdet ihr vielleicht einen Todes-Timer bemerken, wo ihr normalerweise die Interaktionsanzeige für die Wiederbelebung seht. Um dieselbe, vorher schon erwähnte zu schnelle und stetige Rückkehr in den Kampf zu verhindern, wird jeder Tod euren Todes-Timer erhöhen. Dieser Timer beginnt abzulaufen, sobald ihr in eurer Krähenform seid. Er wird also oft bereits abgelaufen sein, bevor ihr eine Drachenstatue oder einen Tempel erreicht. TL;DR Diese Änderungen zum Todeskreislauf sind mit unserem nächsten großen Meilenstein, 5.90, auf dem Weg und sollten den Ablauf des Todes und der Auferstehung runder gestalten. Auch wenn gewisse Opfer unvermeidbar sind, bedeuten die Anpassungen dieses Systems tiefgründigere taktische Überlegungen. Also, geht da raus und sterbt fantastische Tode!" Jack “JackalBark” Kirby Utility Infielder, ArtCraft Entertainment Deutscher Streamer – CrusaderW Ab 25. April wird CrusaderW jeden Donnerstag ab 19:00 Uhr auf seinem Twitch-Kanal den "Crowfall Thursday" abhalten und dabei jeden Stream einem bestimmten Themenbereich rund um die Welt von Crowfall widmen. Los gehts kommenden Donnerstag mit einem genaueren Blick auf die Änderungen, die mit Update 5.90 bevorstehen. Seid dabei und scheut nicht davor, eure Fragen im Stream-Chat zu stellen oder direkt im TeamSpeak hinzuzustoßen (TS-Daten findet ihr in der Stream-Beschreibung). Dieser robuste Krug aus Eichenholz eignet sich perfekt zum Anstoßen auf eure Schlachterfolge! Verpasst nicht die Gelegenheit, ihn euer Eigen nennen zu können und verbringt im Monat April mindestens vier Stunden auf unserem TEST-Server, um ihn als Belohnung zu erhalten.
  22. loving the archer so far, its more of a support class though. During big fights your main tools are the damage debuff from Barrage and the suppression from suppression shot. These really hinder the enemy melee train. Also since bow attacks don't require energy you don't have to invest any talents to those allowing you to invest more into the defensive ones. All while using the increase max range talent to allow you to poke at the enemy back line from a perfectly safe distance. Add the fact that movement cc doesn't effect you while you are in your archer stake and using your explosive traps to peel for you and you become very hard to dive. For damage Brigand will always outshine a archer but I feel archery does have it's niche it fills pretty well. Call Fire does seem to bug out sometimes though and rapid fire doesn't sometimes do the animation and go on cd but does no damage and these are important skills for this kit. So I hope they fix them soon.
  23. I agree with the above. In wars there are lines, battlefronts. It seems illogical that you could occupy the capital (keeps) without fighting through the surrounding countryside. Right now the mechanics surrounding territory control seem very uninspired. Almost placeholder (I hope). The three main offenders: 1) Circle Standing. Universally despised as a punishing (for small groups), boring and lazy mechanic. Why not instead make it so the guards (in outposts and forts) need to be defeated before claiming. The claiming itself take like a minute tops. This would give us a reason to purchase guards and you could even throw in a boss type guard in the forts. 2) No compelling reason for forts and outposts to exist (aside from points). No one cares about the forts, and the outposts aren't worth the trouble. Adding unique tables, resources and buffs to forts would make them worth defending. Not everyone cares about the score. Particularly when they are really behind in a campaign. 3) Lack of "meaningful" battles outside of the siege window. I know that the solution to this was recently revealed as "add more timers". Maybe down the line a territory system like suggested by the above posters could instead be used. Or even a combo of the two. You take the outposts surrounding a fort. This starts a countdown timer on the fort and broadcasts that the fort will be assailable in 1 hour. You take both forts and the Keep is assailable during the next primetime window (currently 9:30 EDT). During this time the forts are locked down until the outcome of the Keep siege is decided. Successful defense of forts and keeps lock them down for several hours. I don't know that these are the best ideas and for all I know the current mechanics ARE just placeholder. I know putting together a game is a huge task. There are very compelling things that have been made. Very great work. However, territory control mechanic ideas so far seem very low effort.
  1. Load more activity