Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. To be fair, They capitalize 3 letters. the A, C and the E.
  3. Druid cannot heal themselves completely. I place orbs on the ground, run over orb, heals me to roughly 6k of my health, the remaining 2k will not regenerate in survival stance nor when I pick up my healing orbs.
  4. Our most recent adventure, in the Trial of Maeve. Sieging Order as 5 people.
  5. Like in so many other games I prefer playing an assassin. However I was shocked to discover how “wrong” this class has been implemented in Crowfall. The only classical assassin features that were kept here are stealth, poisons and damage from behind Where are the gap closers? A blind? Where is a proper ambush when one teleport behind the target and stuns them? With everyone being able to get out of stun more that I can stun them how am I supposed to keep my target in reach? And how am I supposed to catch fleeing target? Being so freakishly squishy assassins have no survivability, and you have not given us even a proper gap closer and some king of damage mitigation? How come only one spec of assassin have got a non-breakable stun (like cheap shot) and only the other a backstab (which isn’t even a proper one? I know that one can say that Diffusion slows and Caltrops …. Yeah, only when you got all conditions, like poison and right amount of pips to use it…. The only stun ability (in cutthroat spec) has a ridiculous cool down. Unless Assassins a given a decent gap closer (preferably the one that stuns or roots or slows) and some way to mitigate damage (and I don’t mean the useless shield from the middle spec) we will remain a gimped class useless in sieges and extremely underpowered in open world. As of now all the start must align for us in order to get some nice kills in PvP. This is just a unfair way in which assassin are implemented in this game. Fix us a.s.a.p.!
  6. The first evening in the Trial of Maeve. We decided to leave our keeps undefended, and instead chose the overwhelming odds of sieging the Order factions main keep as only 5 people. Enjoy the 4 different point of view video! ______________________________ We are still recruiting, looking for 1 full support player, and 4x flex players! Check us out: Our recruitment thread
  7. Today
  8. The whole thread pretty much sums up why i will only join maps with disabled import after release. I don't like the idea at all that crafters can hide in temples and EK's.
  9. As a crafter, I am not against this at all either, especially when imports/exports are back. My PvP brethren dislike the idea though. My suggestion would be to make temple crafting having disadvantages like keeps have advantages. (IE negative stat bonuses applied to crafting) - The tools/tables aren't as good. This would still allow players to compete even if their faction is losing across the map.
  10. Crafting Feedback: Necromancy Humerus - Most of the Humerus stats(dmg type caps) are useless. There is no possible way to get close to cap for the damage types EXCEPT for vindicator which does it using it's base abilities(which seems like an oversight to me). Crit Hit Dmg CAP Hands - These have also become useless with the new weapon stats. Players won't ever get close to 200% in this iteration. Runics Esoteric Runestones - now provide 0.18% damage mod before being put in a weapon(EPIC). I'd rather not even have this step and have one less crafting profession needed. *insert juice/squeeze quote*
  11. Hey! I've recently joined the game and have been farming around on my own for a while. I'm really impressed by the Amazing amount of choices the game gives you, creating an actual weapon has never felt more "Real" than this in an MMORPG. I mean, actually depending on my skills and on the materials I get, the stuff I makes is better or worse. I love this. Toh there is 1 issue I'm currently dealing with: Finding a path to follow. I do not know if I missed something or if I'm currently not understanding, I've been roaming around the faction temple for a while and there are some things I didn't understand: 1) Is it normal I can't sell items to merchants? My balance is sad and just by killing village monsters it takes a lot to gain certain amounts of gold. I know I should be able to farm to easly obtain materials and Create stuff on my own, but then wont the NPCs be meaningless? 2) I learned that I need to create a "Mount" item to run faster, but following online guides doesn't help, because the Mount isn't anymore where it was before. Since buying it for 500 gold is taking me a lot, isn't there a fastest way to do this? 3)Is it normal that I haven't made a single Discipline gem yet? I saw some being sold at the NPC, but always same issue with gold. How do I create them? I mean, just today I learned that the stonemasonry is WAY too usefull, but I feel like I haven't even taken the "Noob stuff" that I usually get at gamestart. 4)Is it normal also that whenever I join the game I get a new longsword and a new shield? Kinda annoying now Sorry for all this stuff, I hope someone is able to fill the holes I have left in my path ><
  12. Was enjoying this till they said they had no plans for open world pvp, sadly thats the best part of MMOs atleast for me keeps you on your toes
  13. Problems i have atm Crafting - Requiring other crafts is good to crafts thing problem is no one selling components and guilds cant easily transfer things to get thing crafted, if there were guildbanks and things to make it easier for guild to pass components and things around to crafters who need it, will greatly fix the issue here - Blacksmithing i strongly feels need to be split into 2 crafts simply to help reduce the workload for these crafters having 1 crafter to do 2 different types of armors along with weapons for basicly every class is a little demanding as the game expands the burden on this craft will increase exponentially . Vessels/Disc - leveling atm is too extreme especially when you want a different major/minor disc you have to remake and relevel a new vessel, which just takes to long forexample i accidently deleted a vessel this campaign and no motivation to get and relevel a new one and get the discaplines. - Disciplines are such a pain to farm right now especially getting certain ones that are vital for your class here a minor solution that could work for this, give people the ability to break down Major and minor disapline people dont want into shards, combining 10 shards together will allow a runecrafter to make any discipline, this way your guaranteed to get a discipline you need on your 10th discipline this way you atleast know you will get what u want eventually instead of getting millions of useless ones. Equipment - With quipment current durability the resource cost is way to high in my option you should keep the lower durability on equipment so crafters are in demand however the resource cost to craft equipment should be reduced this can be done by simply reducing the cost to craft the base component, so basicly instead of 3+3+3 ore = 1 ingot make it 2+2+2 = an ingot or what not this way gear is 33% less this may be a little to high still but you can always change it to 2+1+1 per ingot and what not if need be and so on. Doing it this way wont affect stats on the equipment since it still using the same amount of items with stats on them aka ingots. This can literally be done to all armor and weapon crafts. Easier to craft equipment that decays at a good paste will be good for the economy and crafters. as it stand now gear cost doesnt work with the gear durability and the lower durability option is probaly better that gear that lasts months.
  14. From my understanding horse shoes were spose to be the mount for centaurs or something
  15. Isn’t UDL supposed to be a gaming powerhouse? Where’s this death alliance we’ve heard about for years?
  1. Load more activity