Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Good fights! Prom for some reason you included a Mandrake root, and projectiles in your enemy list .. 😂
  3. Are you seriously saying that harvesters will group up and stand around in circles watching 1 person harvest on the off chance that they will get attacked by a weak solo mouse hunter that they could defend against? And this is what makes harvesting a group activity in crowfall?
  4. Today
  5. I wasn't talking about the difference between green and blue. I was talking about the difference between white and blue, which is very big.
  6. For me this has the potencial to ruin the game for the crafters, its annoying, the experimentation points and the crafting skill comes from the passive training. I've been playing crowfall on and off since the beginning, I dont mind have a passive training, decisions should matter, but the gameplay shouls speed things up otherwise ill have to keep logging in just to spend points until i finally can craft something decent. Another point is exceeding the skill tree points limits. Dude, whats the point? Just put a skill line bank and when you excceed it goes there until it reaches the same limit of the skill leaf so it doesnt goes wasted but you will have to take care yo dont get stuck. My suggestion to this is: fix tje above, keep the passive training but also give points for performing the activity you have selected. Example, if I choose blacksmithing i will get the 3 points every x seconds like normal, but if I craft a metal bar i get 5 points or smg, if I craft a full sword I get half of total points of the combined pieces. So the process of making a sword would give me 50 points for parts plus 25 for combining. Its now much but helps. This numbers are just for illustration. Another thing to keep things under control is to give that line of xp only to the selected skill line, so if I craft a bow but woodworking is not the active skill line ill not get xp, or maybe 1/3 or 1/4. Hope @thomasblair sees this.
  7. You only need to stay in the first newbie area on "God's Reach" with the spiders for a short time - hit M to see the map, and head to the Runegate to get to the Temple. Start exploring the outside Temple area, there will be some Wartribes around (marked on the map) to kill for magic gear. As you level you can runegate to even higher areas. Eventually they'll add a better tutorial to guide new players, it is confusing when you are just starting.
  8. New here, so this maybe known. (is there a known issues thread or page?... didn't see it or this bug with a search) Various zoom in effects displace certain graphic elements. At the first area with spiders, with any zoom in effect - a part of the webs displace (like some overlay sprite effect?) with the zoom. Reproduce with basic charged bow shot while the web covered trees are in view (was using a elken ranger). Let me know if screen shots/hardware specs are needed. It happened with something else, can't remember what else zoomed my view in like that (fov change caused?). May have been the cooking fire/sacrifice altar heat wave/burn effect. Not sure if it's isolated to that map area, haven't explored others yet. I'd go back in and ss, but feels like I haven't blinked since logging in hours ago. Good stuff!
  9. I really don't think this is intended, you can post it in the bugs section: and/or send email to support@crowfall.com for more clarification.
  10. Yes, it was mentioned on a livestream that the looting system is something they are working on (no details announced yet). Needs to be something that can work for safezones, factions and guild-based as well as for PvE and PvP. Open-world PvP looting works better with a FFA system, so they might have to split the design for best results.
  11. https://crowfall.com/en-US/news/articles/accessories-how-to-win-the-malekai-crest/ For now you can only get them by participating in the pre-alpha Campaigns - sounds like there will be other ways to get similar stat items in the future.
  12. Yeah, it is something that needs to be fixed either way since that method does not always work either. Roots are a huge issue with it as well.
  13. It’s just so hard to do in the moment. Thanks for the advice tho. I’ll have to work on the preemptive instead of the reactionary.
  14. B nice if you could flag items in your vault and then had a tag for “flagged”
  15. It was fun! First time I've been on a Eurotrip in a while. Was just Mal, Sol and myself from the Winterblades on this trip.
  16. I've found the easiest way to be able to retaliate from a confessor is spamming your retaliate key when you are in air. If you hit the ground and you are hitting something else to cast, you're going to lose your ability to retaliate.
  17. hello if you have read 1 of my posts you know i want goblins added to crowfall so come show your support and lets debate this in this post and hopefull the devs of crowfall will help us get goblins in game and start the green tide
  18. Please fix retaliate bug. Getting really annoying. And idk how confessors do it but seems to happen a lot against them. thanks.
  19. Can you provide some specifics? I haven’t been to a siege in months.
  20. 1h of bloodshed of KDS and CAL vs Vanguard, Winterblades and Norden Marauders
  21. Chaos owns 1 keep. Order owns 2. There is no Balance! (pun intended) KDS and CAL split defensive duties and when the siege goes live CAL informs us of Chaos laying siege to the keep they are defending. We leave a group behind to defend that keep and we move 7 people to reinforce CAL. Once we arrive we figure out that Winterblades have finally dropped their Balance mantle and have joined EU Chaos. Now we are talking 15 to 20 of the strongest PvP players Crowfall community has to offer. What followed was over one hour of PvP with a lot of back and fourth and ultimately loads of fun! I hope you will enjoy this short #warstory /salute
  22. Not in campaign worlds. In campaign worlds you benefit from having multiple people so you can better fight back if someone comes to kill you.
  1. Load more activity