Top 5 Crowfall likes (things you feel we're doing great on).
1. the convenience of placing items into group members bag via name
2. no tab targeting
3. this is a thinking/planning game
4. pvp - 24/7 with consequences
Top 5 Crowfall dislikes (what you feel we could be doing better on or a pesky game mechanic that you don't enjoy) and how can we make it better?
1. slash commands for group invite/leaving group - you can only invite without slash if your standing next to the person really archaic - should be able to invite off guild/friends list or name tag.
2. terrible chat window - cant customize (pms in "me"tab is stupid)
3. bank inventory - cant customize (arrange tabs how you need/name them)
4. long long long loading and crow feeding. those crows should be HUGE by now
5. I dont care for the vault system but if everything else was changed i listed, id be good.
Top 5 bugs on LIVE (that we may have missed and wish would be fixed). Please be specific and constructive.
1. sometimes you cant see items in your bank, then they appear.
2. server performance !!!! keep fixing
3. weak point when harvesting unhittable (you do not have that much time to find the right place to hit)
4. game crashing at closure
If you could ask the Team member one question, what would you like to know? Be nice, seriously don't be a jerk.
Are we going to have customizable characters (doesnt have to be intricate - just more than current. Female characters faces look like men)
Feedback for Tiggs on this forum post or other things you'd like to see on the forums.
Thanks to everyone for their work and effort.