Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hud

Testers
  • Content Count

    56
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Hud

  • Rank
    Magpie

Profile Information

  • Guild
    Flames of Exile
  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

956 profile views
  1. Would you name the captains, son of Baconator?
  2. I think this is a great argument not to wipe right now until there is some catch-up mechanic or whatever system they design so that new players don't feel completely left behind. But I think there is plenty for new players to do currently. I am selling food, for instance, on a vendor in Srathor's Lawn. It takes 0 skill training to craft food and minimal training to get enough skill to place a vendor. Why aren't more players doing this? I guess they don't care about earning gold because....what is there to spend the gold on? Inputs for crafted items such as coal and lacing sinew are using in armor crafting. 0 skill required to craft those items but they are like a commodity and will always be in demand. A skilled blacksmith doesn't want to waste time crafting those items (eventually thralls will do it in batches, hopefully). Ok so you don't have any mining/quarrying skill training?? Well, consider that you can add foreman to your white vessel for cheap and serve as the foreman to group up with another skilled player and hit some motherlodes. Work out a deal to share the materials. There are still things for new players to do that contributes to the economy and the overall goal of winning the campaign. They just need more feedback/guidance on what those things are. A wipe doesn't accomplish that. The tips/new player experience is still a work in progress.
  3. A real hobbit can drink and eat 2nd breakfast while mining
  4. The chat is laggy....sometimes 30+ second delay.
  5. No reason to wipe until launch
  6. The remaining active player population hasn't suffered enough? What with the PvE XP grinding of higher tier vessels, extreme difficulty acquiring discs, gold that has little to no value, inventory problems, increasingly complex crafting and looted item requirements not to mention the frustrating assembly failures that seem to happen more than a 2% chance. I forgot to mention the armor and jewelry durability bugs from a couple patches ago that broke most people's stuff. Once upon a time EK's were bursting with activity and there was the beginning of an active economy and trade. Now they seem to serve no purpose. Why wipe now until some of these things are fixed? Let them implement the big changes to inventory/spirit bank import/export/guild banks and get back on track with development after going off the rails. There's no reason to wipe until then.
  7. Put major souls/minor discs back on vendors at a substantial gold cost but still require the soul essences for the combines or some loot component if RNG is a must for disc combines. Make it hard enough/costly enough that you can't be swapping discs (unless you're rich) without feeling some pain. The desire and need for discs...and people changing discs to try new specs will help improve the value of gold since discs are an integral part of the character build. Also eliminates the annoying RNG grind of hoping you get the right drop out of all of the discs if you can just buy the one you need.
  8. What's the thinking behind removing them anyway?
  9. There should be more rewards for participating in the siege. If not loot box/gold, every participant gets "x" number of siege points with the winners getting more. Then have a vendor with special items that can be bought with the siege points. Could be special armor styles or weapon molds that can be used in crafting, unique food/buff items, sacrifice items for XP.....lots of ways to go with it. Players need more instant gratification for sieges.
  10. Yes, the 98% chance cap is lame and annoying. Max assembly stat should completely mitigate assembly fails...or the respective crafting discipline techniques minor gets a bonus to offset the 2% failure risk.
  11. Not sure if this is a big or not but l noticed looted sacrifice items such as spider eggs (purple) and spinnerets (blue) dropped by the spider queen cost 600 gold for spinnerets and 800 gold for eggs. It may be a coincidence but this is also how much the vendors pay to buy the items from you. Also, when listing a piece of used armor, it only costs 1 gold to list the item, regardless of how much durability is remaining.
  12. - Crafting table at war tribe camps do not work (can't open a crafting menu with them) - never mind apparently there are just random tables that arent actually crafting tables On a side note, An epic (purple) Satyr Artifact Bind gives me 1610 xp at level 28. A stack of 10 epic (purple) Satyr artifact items gives me 1348 xp. If the combine fails you get 350 xp from the rare (blue) bind. The upside of the successful combine is 262 xp but the downside of a flawed assembly is 998xp. Seems like this needs to be adjusted to at least provide the same amount of upside for a success. Why even bother with the combine otherwise? - The adventure zone Rae seems to have no mob spawns
  13. I did find that one vendor on EU selling purple artifacts for gold. It was a quick way to get from level 20 to 30 in no time. Not sure what the seller will do with the gold though....
  14. It does not appear the "attention to detail" crafting minor is applying any bonus points when the passive is equipped. Posted details with screenshots in this thread
  15. Ok thanks. Do you know if this is a known issue or not? Was going to report it.
×
×
  • Create New...