Last week was my first weekend of Crowfall and I've been writing a list with suggestions from my personal experience and thought it would be helpful to share them Please feel free to discuss as well!
1. Please be punctual. If you say you're gonna open the servers at 4pm GMT do it at 4pm GMT, not 6am GMT. There's a big difference and people who have to work and plan things out come in on time, thinking they'll be in the first wave to come in just to realise that you decided to put the servers up hours earlier and everyone's already gotten their crafted gear. Seriously. Some of us are actually punctual and plan things
2. Duelist playthrough impression: first and foremost, please make a female hamster. I know you said animal races will be without gender options but the world needs female hamsters. Or at least a bunny version. Now, to actual gameplay stuff - the hamster is slow. Far too slow. The slowest of all the classes from my impression. Instead of trying to pick on people on low hp and take them out, I find myself chasing after people I can never keep up with or being very quickly chased down by anyone else. This hamster needs more speed. Especially if you plan on keeping the confessor's speed the way it is. Some cone/aoe skill. I'm finding it very hard to actually poke people, but that could be just me. Some sort of aim indication of how much area you're affecting would be helpful. Another thing - make the noise from the burrow more quiet. People can hear me from a mile away. It's easy to spot outside grass anyway, it's not really stealth if you're one giant poop making horrible noises.
3. Sort bags. Need this badly. Like right now. I'm trying not to add too many thing here of what to add, as this is alpha and I'm sure you've heard it all a million times, so I'm concentrating on the right now and what's there now, but please, I cannot spend another 2 hours sorting my materials just to have them all fail or disappear.
4. I find the navigator extremely confusing, especially when in a party with people who are all in different locations. I'll admit I'm not the brightest when it comes to directions but with no map, no minimap and just one flat line with directions as my only means to get places I just don't get anywhere at all. I'm not saying add map or minimap, I'm okay without having these things, but at least make the navigator a cross, not just one line. Gotta have some depth to understand where things are.
5. Party alliances. FFXIV has this function, to have multiple parties in an alliance. Not quite a raid group, it's still separate normal groups, but they can't hurt eachother.
So far I am having loads of fun and can't wait to see how the game develops! The thing I'm looking forward to the most is having lag-free pvp. :'D