- Another old school MMORPG player here. Started a bit in EQ(very briefly) almost 20 years ago, then went full ham in DAoC. I've played most of the pvp mmos pretty hard-core DAOC, WoW, WAR, RIFT, AION, GW2, SWTOR, ESO and a handful of asian ports as well.
- I prefer to play rogues and melee dps. Currenty I am playing a lvl 25+ sin on order faction soloing and figuring stuff out.
- PVP is my main focus and crafting is a necessary evil. I am currently skilling up skinning and leather working.
-I am Casual Streamer as well. I don't have a set schedule I just start it up when I have time/feel like it. I like to meet new people that are currently playing and I like to get people who aren't excited about the game. I have met plenty of very helpful viewers In quite a few games!
- WIfe, Kids, work
- I feel Im a super chill guy. I don't Rage out ever. I do have a potty mouth; especially after a couple beers!
What I am looking for:
-I tend to favor smaller to mid sized guilds. I dont want to be a rando in a zerg.
-I would prefer if most members were on mature side.
-I will probably be taking breaks from time to time. I really want this game to succeed but ive burnt myself out playing alphas and betas.
- I need direction and focus, Currently I'm just trying to figure stuff out and feel like i am not having good time management
-I am a team player and if something is needed ill do my best to accommodate. I am not a greedy person and dont have crazy expectation for help, but this game is obvious meant for a lot of team work and cooperation.
-Most of all i am just looking for some chill people that love wrecking faces.
- dont mind going through tryouts but dont ask me to fill out an essay of an application.
currently playing aurrek/order