Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bigcat

Crowfall no longer ranked on mmorpg!

When you haven't seen anything about a game it's easy to get overhyped for it. People probably heard Crowfall's idea then pieced together the perfect version of the game for themselves in their head.

When they saw more gameplay and that it wasn't the perfect version of the game they had imagined then they were disappointed. It's impossible to live up to the hype for people that do that. I have a feeling many of the people that vote in these "hype polls" are these types of people.

Edited by Zybak

Honestly those backers that don't have access to alpha testing will have lost hype tell it gets closer to the time where they will get access to the game.

I virtually stopped paying CF any attention after February 2015 and only started being active again in the last 2 months as pre-alpha started winding up.

There haven't been a lot of exciting announcements when compared to before.  The hype-mobile is on cruise control for a while, I think.

And it will be for many months.     Really, the hype train really shouldn't emerge again until just a few months before release.

And it will be for many months.     Really, the hype train really shouldn't emerge again until just a few months before release.

Hype = money though.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!