Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Delete

Sehito

Perhaps you can simplify the motto to "To know that I know what I know, and that I do not know what I do not know..."

Love how the motto is asian culture but the Guild name isn't haha.

I love this because my guild has a treasure hunting theme which we protects and collect all the artifacts across campaign worlds.

Good luck with your guild.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Thank you for the reply and boost of confidence, so far I haven't had many bites; however I am fully confident I'll be able to form this guild to my vision. It may not be today or tomorrow but someday I'll have it formed, and yes that is interesting indeed that the quote is asian and the name is not. However, the reason I chose them was quite simply because the quote has a personal tie to me and the guild name is another word for library or it's exact definition "used in the names of libraries or institutions for literary or scientific study". Though I do often wonder if the name is making my guild appear less attractive, or maybe even the organization of it; too hard to tell at such a young step. It is also quite coincidental that our guilds have like minded ideals, but again thank you for the reply.

15.jpg

Due to consideration I decided to remove the PvE aspect of this guild, it doesn't mean there wont be PvE events they just wont be a focus as they're two seperate goals PvP and PvE. 

15.jpg

Added my personal gaming and guild experience, changed the name of the guild via this site however I still need to on the guild site itself.

15.jpg

• 1 month later...