Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*runs Around Arms Flailing* Just Found Out About Crowfall Via Reddit

oridi

Late to the party but extremely excited about this game!  I'm an old SWG player and thought I'd never get to play anything like that world again and suddenly here's Crowfall.

I'm going to go wade through these forums and learn what I can but just wanted to say hello to everyone.  What a great discovery!

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Late to the party but extremely excited about this game!  I'm an old SWG player and thought I'd never get to play anything like that world again and suddenly here's Crowfall.

I'm going to go wade through these forums and learn what I can but just wanted to say hello to everyone.  What a great discovery!

You arn't late, you've made it just in time!

I man now that I think about it. Crow is perfect for this game. Flock of Crows is a Murder. What will happen in Crowfall? Murder.

GIVE ME FIVE

Calling it a murder makes me think Cmurder... I don't wanna be a "member of the murder." :-/

No offense, Cmurder! Lol

but c-murder done things you ain't never heard of.

b7xcsz.jpg

• 1 month later...