Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Amber Purchased, but can't download?

Hello I just purchased the Amber package and claimed it on the account and when I click on this link it won't let me download the Pre-Alpha. When I click Entitlement it gives me this error:

Not Authorized - You are not authorized to download the patcher client at this time.

Anyone else had this issue?

It might be that you are too fast. Understandably you want to play right away, but it might take a small while to be able to download. I'm not sure how long. Maybe it should be instant. Maybe not.

You can always contact ACE through support@artcraftent.com if you think things are wrong.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

It might be that you are too fast. Understandably you want to play right away, but it might take a small while to be able to download. I'm not sure how long. Maybe it should be instant. Maybe not.

You can always contact ACE through support@artcraftent.com if you think things are wrong.

I'm okay with the wait - I saw the testing schedule and just wanted to make sure I would be okay for the rest of the week's testing and wanted to get a headstart on the client download. I thought when I hit the "Pledge Now" for early access that it would've flagged my account after I redeemed the Amber Package. But as we're still in Early-Alpha I assume it's manual flag that has to be set by ArtCraft. And yes I'm very excited to give the game a try, my friends have been hyping it up for a while now.

Thank you for clarifying Canth! If I don't see anything changed on the account by tomorrow I will email support and see if there might have been an issue with my account. Thanks again!

Give them some time to react. They were sleeping when you purchased and still are asleep by now.

Its not an automatically working program they have, so somebody gotta do this manual.

Tyrant will be up very early, soon already, 1 hour. You will be able to play in the EU test for sure, maybe even already in the Australia test.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Hello I just purchased the Amber package and claimed it on the account and when I click on this link it won't let me download the Pre-Alpha. When I click Entitlement it gives me this error:

Not Authorized - You are not authorized to download the patcher client at this time.

Anyone else had this issue?

They often go through and re-check if new people with the proper access level need to be added...

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/9720-alpha-2-invites-will-be-sent-when/?p=242022 this post should help with any information you may need...

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Give them some time to react. They were sleeping when you purchased and still are asleep by now.

Its not an automatically working program they have, so somebody gotta do this manual.

Tyrant will be up very early, soon already, 1 hour. You will be able to play in the EU test for sure, maybe even already in the Australia test.

Yes I'm downloading the client now as we speak! Thank you ArtCraft for being on top of it! I'm very excited to give the test a try and provide feedback the best I can! Thank you everyone else who provided me with all the information needed to get started. I'm looking forward to our Crowfall adventures!