Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nukeyoo

It's called "strategy"

Great video on sportsmanship. Considering other players have received moderator action for linking offsite content with profanity, I see no other reason that this wouldn't fit the established precedence. Reported.

Put a warning on there for them folks.... Viewer's discretion should allow it to stay.

Too bad you can't PvP well enough to win. :)

If you click on my last broadcast you can see the outcome after we wiped your guildies.... You/they should've stuck w/ the run away "strategy".

If you click on my last broadcast you can see the outcome after we wiped your guildies.... You/they should've stuck w/ the run away "strategy".

All I got from this is. "I WON ONE FIGHT. I R AWESOMES!!!! RESPECT ME PLZ."

Gratz on winning a fight.

Completely earned. This reminds me of all the times an alliance would win a fight against a imperium fleet. And crow about it. Then a month later their space is gone and they're fail cascading.

So again. When you provide proof of over forty wins from this last week. You're nothing but yapping small fry bucko. All this victory is making everyone so salty.

All I got from this is. "I WON ONE FIGHT. I R AWESOMES!!!! RESPECT ME PLZ."

Gratz on winning a fight.

Completely earned. This reminds me of all the times an alliance would win a fight against a imperium fleet. And crow about it. Then a month later their space is gone and they're fail cascading.

So again. When you provide proof of over forty wins from this last week. You're nothing but yapping small fry bucko. All this victory is making everyone so salty.

Is this why Citadel from your guild PM'd Demus telling him how he heard about us from his guild members and requested that at launch we form an alliance?