Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's called "strategy"

nukeyoo

I'll just leave this here...

xghjM4p.png

I must've passed out on my kb if this isn't photoshop'd.  Glad to see you're keeping tab's on me even though competent players/npcs might be getting the kill.

The suicide thing happens because of the lobby system sometimes. Sometimes it's probably used tactically, but I've done it to join a guild group on a different server a few times.

having played w/ you on the EU server-- I understand touch my body.  Kung Fury says these guys are a no go fyi...the seperation has been completed.

The suicide thing happens because of the lobby system sometimes. Sometimes it's probably used tactically, but I've done it to join a guild group on a different server a few times.

But.........Its only bad when Serrated does it right?

I hereby declare Serrated to be wrong in anything they do,  they are baddies afterall.

@Jah

For the record, the very first match last night I was randomly grouped with you and 2 others, while the rest of my guild group was trying to get in the match but didn't make it. I could have easily suicided in a fire to get back to the lobby quickly and not make them wait 20 minutes for the match to finish.  But I didn't.  I purposely stayed in game, surviving all the way to the final seconds around the keep fire, so you wouldn't have more poorly made socks to gripe about.  

Edited by Kason

@Jah

For the record, the very first match last night I was randomly grouped with you and 2 others, while the rest of my guild group was trying to get in the match but didn't make it. I could have easily suicided in a fire to get back to the lobby quickly and not make them wait 20 minutes for the match to finish.  But I didn't.  I purposely stayed in game, surviving all the way to the final seconds around the keep fire, so you wouldn't have more poorly made socks to gripe about.  

Thanks, I appreciated that. 

The very next game I was stuck with Kriptik, who promptly jumped in a fire.

Hey, I am not saying it some great sin, I am just calling things as I see them.

IhhQKY6.gif

Obviously photoshopped Rage Quit members have never died in a video game...if so Nukeyoo is out

ROFL  every time someone puts up "Obviously Photoshopped" I crack up.  I know you are kidding it just takes me back a few games to the lop fustilarians on other forums always using that!  And yes the collage was photoshopped.  Not even Serrated has enough teams to win that may matches all at once:)

Big thanks to RQ and the whole clan for bringing some fun and levity to these forums!  Crowfall needed a bit of tension release here!

On a serious note.  If you boot Nukeyou he will be without a home.  RQ is really the only place that would ever take him in:)