Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nukeyoo

It's called "strategy"

ROFL every time someone puts up "Obviously Photoshopped" I crack up. I know you are kidding it just takes me back a few games to the lop fustilarians on other forums always using that! And yes the collage was photoshopped. Not even Serrated has enough teams to win that may matches all at once:)

Big thanks to RQ and the whole clan for bringing some fun and levity to these forums! Crowfall needed a bit of tension release here!

On a serious note. If you boot Nukeyou he will be without a home. RQ is really the only place that would ever take him in:)

We got under a certain guilds skin in archeage so much one of there members photoshopped and entire mail conversation with me that never even happened and posted it to the forums. It still makes me chuckle. Edited by manel

lSsyF1x.jpg

After all these years of playing and all the various MMO's.  It is funny how the silly little things from various games still make me laugh.

No Screenshot = never happened.  Was so popular now we stream poorly made socks as it happens.  Not even room for us old trolls to BS our way out of anything anymore:)

We got under a certain guilds skin in archeage so much one of there members photoshopped and entire mail conversation with me that never even happened and posted it to the forums. It still makes me chuckle.

Hahaha Muhrder got under a guild's skin so much that they registered on his gaming community's website and begged the founder to remove him. He's still so utterly hated I Tahyang that when he logs in and speaks in nation chat it melts down in tears and rage.

I used to log into Tahyang forums and read the anti Muhrder posts. Hahaha AA had some special folk. Just enough theme park vets to make trolling and unpleasant person tactics wildly entertaining.

Looks like you left us just enough salt to survive the night. See you tomorrow.

Sodium chloride is essential for our bodies. At least tonight your bodies have a break from repeated domination.

Well if this isn't the liveliest thread on the forums. Trash talking. Community involvement. Gee. Hard lessons being learned here by ACE. Hopefully they're taking good notes and they can realize that this is very very good for a PvP community. Let the competition flow.

And a certain group fought so hard to keep this out. So much did they hate us PvPers.

This is a nice sight. Kudos to Serrated leadership quickly requesting no action be taken here and the thread be kept open.

There is hope yet that we can finally create a living breathing community.

Edited by Tehrror

All good stuff. Almost like we have a political forum.....but we don't.

This is as close as it's gonna get in thread form.

Typical pubbie behavior, chest thumping in a testing phase. Shocker~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Well if this isn't the liveliest thread on the forums. Trash talking. Community involvement. Gee. Hard lessons being learned here by ACE. Hopefully they're taking good notes and they can realize that this is very very good for a PvP community. Let the competition flow.

And a certain group fought so hard to keep this out. So much did they hate us PvPers.

This is a nice sight. Kudos to Serrated leadership quickly requesting no action be taken here and the thread be kept open.

There is hope yet that we can finally create a living breathing community.

Yes let's hope this thread is well-documented so we can see where the cast of characters are at later on. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Yes let's hope this thread is well-documented so we can see where the cast of characters are at later on.

Agreed

I'm sure avid meta gamers are taking note. It will be interesting how things change once ACE has a real alpha and beta for us. Then into launch. The nature of the CW removes the plague that infects games such as EVE. The barrier in player owned null in EVE (conquest. PvP. Politics) is still skillpoints and capital fleets. So it makes new blood difficult. Where if they properly handle skills and combat. The barrier is player skill. When the barrier is player skill. Then practice brings relevance. I hope for a vibrant conflict threshold. Mega conglomerates holding markets. Coalitions built and lost. Since we won't be gear based. Guilds with a solid meta game, industrial backbone and people showing up to fight will equal opportunity of excellence.

Now if ACE would only make great combat. DCUO combat didn't interest me when I checked it out. I'd like to not play it reskinned here.

Here's to hoping they get combat right and provide the tools to finally make a sandbox worth playing.

Edited by Tehrror

More like kudos to Serrated members talking a big game about "strategy" and then getting stomped because they forgot the run part of their "strategy".

plan.gif

More like kudos to Serrated members talking a big game about "strategy" and then getting stomped because they forgot the run part of their "strategy".

plan.gif

So you want people to fight on your terms because you feel you have the advantage. When people use their advantage against you, they are doing it wrong. You're calling heads and tails at the same time on a coin flip.

Looks to me both sides have things to be proud of.

Congrats on a battle won.

giphy.gif

How are you guys that bad. We have steamrolled you literally every engagement. 

Dont get me wrong, I am not here to defend Serrated, but a zerg like them will crush you once they open up the campaign world just by having more people.

Skill only matters in arena games and FPS, in mmo's numbers are king, and they have always been.

Every time my group meets your group it's just like my sig! Last time you managed to get a freeze frame SS of me in a fire (we still wiped your group and you ran away lol). Please try to get some better footage today ok. It's not fun forumbaning when you are terrabad. Oh and please post that clip where the 4 elite mobs wipe us in the top keep and your group takes full credit that made me spit redbull I laughed so hard.

Here is a better idea. Maybe your guild could have someone competent talk smack instead of their resident window-licker!

KRIPTIKserratedv3_zps4ptlmh6o.gif