Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nukeyoo

It's called "strategy"

All I see in this thread so far is tiny non-factor guilds duking it out to prove themselves.

Once the big boys start to play, you wont complain about 3 Serrated teams in one test, but rather one guild taking up 50% of the entire playerbase in one campaign.  Even my organization is pretty small in comparison to the larger teams, and we only got 30,000 members.

I'm glad that's all you see, makes it more fun for us.

No one expects the rage quit inquisition

I'm glad that's all you see, makes it more fun for us.

No one expects the rage quit inquisition

Its just funny to see a thread complaining about a "zerg" and they literally only have 50 members or something.. Even nubs like the Goons could field more players in this game than Serrated. 

But it was good fun seeing the 10 man guild punching up at the 50 man guild.. Cant wait for the actual guilds to show up like Imperium, TEST, Goons etc

Edited by Drasul Roth'ado

Its just funny to see a thread complaining about a "zerg" and they literally only have 50 members or something.. Even nubs like the Goons could field more players in this game than Serrated. 

But it was good fun seeing the 10 man guild punching up at the 50 man guild.. Cant wait for the actual guilds to show up like Imperium, TEST, Goons etc

These folk are in denial. Muhrder has already gotten confirmation from DBRB, Laz, and Kcolor. EVE goons and co are going to play cf

These folk are in denial. Muhrder has already gotten confirmation from DBRB, Laz, and Kcolor. EVE goons and co are going to play cf

Yep, cant wait for these small SB guilds to eat their own words against the big guys.

Cant wait for the amount of salt that will ensue when one guild can field 75% of an entire campaign.

I love that TxG salt. It's always cute when the ten man guild throws all it's salt at anything bigger than it and then spends it's time beating it's chest when it wins one fight. Kudos to your 20 on 20 multibox slugfests in shadowbane. We all are very proud of your accomplishments of playing the only sandbox where having under a hundred members allows for relevancy. So I guess we'll see at launch how well all ten of you defend your keeps and resource nodes. Especially without any multiboxing to relevancy.

All you ten man non factor guilds are so adorable.

You should be careful. There are a lot of 10 man guilds that prefer to play outnumbered. You force them to play together and it tends to get ugly fast for people like you. ;)

I'm assuming by the way you talk that you are one of the people that ally in hungerdome b/c you have more than 4 or 5 players. I'm different than you, I am bloodthirsty and will kill my guildmates without second thought. 

77bd026d-3a5a-4471-9742-bfe9bc9f312f_zps

You should be careful. There are a lot of 10 man guilds that prefer to play outnumbered. You force them to play together and it tends to get ugly fast for people like you. ;)

I'm assuming by the way you talk that you are one of the people that ally in hungerdome b/c you have more than 4 or 5 players. I'm different than you, I am bloodthirsty and will kill my guildmates without second thought.

Actually. Besides adorable salt in this thread and the random it's the last test of the night let's all run together. I've died more to fellow Serrated members then to non factor salt producers. :)

Yep, cant wait for these small SB guilds to eat their own words against the big guys.

Cant wait for the amount of salt that will ensue when one guild can field 75% of an entire campaign.

I would shoot myself if I was in a guild that only gave 25% of targets on a campaign. I never understand the care bear zergs....are you so devoid of skill that you actually have fun pvping with that kind of imbalance. I want to be outnumbered, it's the only way I'll have fun.

lSsyF1x.jpg

As I keep saying. Muhrder says the same to the sb kids on the dregs slack. We keep warning them. They don't even fathom that the imperium regularly can field 1k to 2k dudes easily in a fight. EU or NA prime.

I would shoot myself if I was in a guild that only gave 25% of targets on a campaign. I never understand the care bear zergs....are you so devoid of skill that you actually have fun pvping with that kind of imbalance. I want to be outnumbered, it's the only way I'll have fun.

Obviously you don't like to win then, if you don't want to be on the winning side in a game.

Its like going into a MOBA match and say "we will play with one man afk, because we like being outnumbered"

Zergs are gonna run CF, and the SB crowd just don't realize they are way too small of a factor in this game.

Oh. You are one of those PvPers.

The imperium and EVE groups have fun winning. All PvP is fun. But victory is our ambrosia. We live to dominate. Not to touch helmets and bow and honorably fight. We only like winning. Whether with five or five thousand. All that matters in dominance and winning.

The problem you can't fathom is almost half a million people play EVE. On the same shard.

Your guild would translate to a low sec gang. You might be great fighters. But you can't possibly hold space or capture it. Let alone even compete with null sec power blocs.

Surely there will be Shards where you can only bring so many people in from the same guild. If not, I would be pretty disappointed.

LOL. You mean server caps so small guilds can honor fite? Don't count on it. ACE doesn't need to create a mechanic to pander to the politically inept. Lol.

I play eve therefore I am leet=I can point and click my little spaceship I paid IRL money for around therefore I am leet 

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

So sb guys. What is the plan when The Imperium brings 5,000 guys to your front door and they want to come in?

Pew pew pew I can shoot my laser gun in space. 

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I play eve therefore I am leet=I can point and click my little spaceship I paid IRL money for around therefore I am leet

Lol. Silly boy. You can't buy ships with real money nor does money teach you competence. Oh. And Muhrder has kept me up to date on his little shadowbane buddy who keeps dying in sister of EVE story arc missions and then rage quit for hearthstone. :)